Happy Wrestlemania Day!

vanhalen2007

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO EXCITED for Mania, feel like i'm about to nod off though. Stayed round my mates last night and only got a few hours sleep, plus I have a stuffy cold, can't taste anything so probably won't bother getting any nachos/ popcorn as planned. Oh well, i'll force myself to stay awake, I can't waaait! :D

I have my mate who I went to Phoenix with last year, my brother and my half brother coming round at around 8, we will be watching some classic mania and maybe a game of smackdown or all stars if my bro brings it before the big event.

Got loads of snacks in for the evnt

SO EXCITED for Mania, feel like i'm about to nod off though. Stayed round my mates last night and only got a few hours sleep, plus I have a stuffy cold, can't taste anything so probably won't bother getting any nachos/ popcorn as planned. Oh well, i'll force myself to stay awake, I can't waaait! :D

You can't fall asleep during Mania, go have a couple hours kip now.

• Paid Members

Bleh, I'm up at 4am, I've already briefed every person I work with and every person on the course I'm running about no spoilers.

Shall get home at 1600 and will be streaming it / watching a DL, much to me wife's annoyance, but I think she understands. Hell I even let her watch a repeat of An Audience With ... Michael Bubl

• Paid Members

I'll probably sit around the chatroom and beg for a stream, and watch it for an hour or so, before deciding i've got to go to sleep because i've got work in the morning.

Then i'll succumb to reading the results after a half hour at work, before downloading a torrent and watching it while playing Football Manager on the PC tomorrow night.

I don't think i'm taking this seriously enough!

• Awards Moderator

My plans have gone to shit a bit, as my mate and his brother were both due to come round around now-ish to have a few cans before the show starts. He text earlier to say he's been offered some work first thing tomorrow which he can't turn down. I was really looking forward to us just chatting shit and watching the show, but I've now got a fridge full of beer and snacks, plus 50 chicken goujons to get stuck in to. Every cloud and all that.

I think I

Only just seen this thread now but it's a good day so far. Ordered it Friday during SmackDown. Currently trying to sober up a bit before the show starts because I don't want this to end up like SummerSlam 2005/Judgment Day 2003 where I couldn'tg remember any of it the next day after drinking at cricket all day and in this case I want to take it all in.

This year: gave my mum Mother's Day Card, updated my wrestling blog with an article on WM twenty years ago earlier (as I did lat WM Sunday last year) then been to the same pub with the same mate of mine to watch (different) band that I did this time last year. No junk food but I do have good collection of ciders my next door neighbour gave me yesterday courtesy of his holiday in Cornwall that he got back from yesterday and included a trip to a cider farm. Haven't looked forward to a wrestling show this much since last year's WM and before that... Probly W<M XXIV. Happy WM Day!

Archived