UFC 129: St Pierre vs Shields Discussion Thread

David

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan James seem to have their method of victory odds for the Machida vs Couture fight the wrong way round. You can get Machida by TKO/KO at 9/1, submission at 14/1 and decision at 4/1. While Couture is 4/6 to win by TKO/KO, 8/1 by submission and 5/2 by decision. I imagine they will void my bet when they realise, but i've took some of Machida by TKO/KO at 9/1 anyway. Knowing my luck it still won't even come in.

Stan James seem to have their method of victory odds for the Machida vs Couture fight the wrong way round. You can get Machida by TKO/KO at 9/1, submission at 14/1 and decision at 4/1. While Couture is 4/6 to win by TKO/KO, 8/1 by submission and 5/2 by decision. I imagine they will void my bet when they realise, but i've took some of Machida by TKO/KO at 9/1 anyway. Knowing my luck it still won't even come in.

That didn't last long. I got an e-mail saying the price was an error and the bet was cancelled, oh well it was worth a try.

WAR GSP!!! Think GSP will foray into Sheilds fortay on the floor and sub him to show how good he is and cement his legacy - then hopefully go on to fight Silva at 185lbs. Watched the primetime and Sheilds looks like the biggest threat GSP has had in a while. Looks like a legit threat to the title. Should be great.

Machida to win by any of these -

If anyone could PM me a reliable stream I'd be well chuffed :thumbsup:

A couple of pictures of the stadium:

fjlvvb.jpg

2w5oi0x.jpg

People looking from their rooms in the hotel built-in to the top levels of the stadium:

azcug3.jpg

The sound system is said to be so loud that it is making shops two streets away from the stadium vibrate, 3 times louder than when bands such as AC/DC played there.

Archived