UFC 129: St Pierre vs Shields Discussion Thread

David

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've got a bet on Ellenberger, Randy, Vlad and Aldo. I'm really unsure about the Randy fight, I thought he was going to win it by decision, but the closer it gets the more I think he's gonna get knocked out. But the bet is on anyway!

If i was putting a bet on, them 4 are probably the 4 id drop the cash on as well...what odds you get?

I've got it on with Stan James, Aldo 2/11, Couture 11/4, Ellenberger 10/21, Vlad 10/11. Got

I just watched the last prime time and the countdown show, now I'm even more pumped for this card. The prime time episodes were great, really well put together as always. The countdown show was good too, it put over Aldo and Hominick really well, got me even more excited for that fight. It's just a slight shame that Couture vs. Machida isn't getting too much of a build up, I still can't wait for it though. All 3 of the top fights have me really excited.

• Paid Members

i think it was a concious decision of Randy to announce the retirement this close to the fight after the whole promotion strategy was in place, he just wants it to go like any other fight i guess.

• Paid Members

Main card:

Georges St. Pierre (169.5) vs. Jake Shields (169) [WW title]

Jose Aldo (145) vs. Mark Hominick (145.25) [FW title]

Randy Couture (203.5) vs. Lyoto Machida (204.5)

Vladimir Matyushenko (205.5) vs. Jason Brilz (204.5)

Mark Bocek (155) vs. Ben Henderson (156.5*)

On Spike: [8 p.m. ET]

Nate Diaz (171) vs. Rory MacDonald (170.5)

Sean Pierson (170) vs. Jake Ellenberger (170)

On Facebook.com/UFC: [6 p.m. ET]

Claude Patrick (169.5) vs. Daniel Roberts (170.5)

Ivan Menjivar (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (135.5)

Jason MacDonald (185) vs. Ryan Jensen (185)

John Makdessi (155.5) vs. Kyle Watson (155)

Yves Jabouin (146) vs. Pablo Garza (145)

Henderson is losing the weight as i type...

Archived