Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

What's this forum's obsession with having 'official' threads and keeping everything in that one thread? Look at the sub title to the thread - Raw gets specific threads so why not iMPACT?

i started this thread for the tapings after the victory road debacle earlier this year and kind of just escalated from there.

im amazed myself it got this big but myself and other people kept posting in it. so its just the way it is.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its Storm and Roode all the way after Bound For Glory. No doubt about it. For me, Storm and Roode should have a babyface vs babyface match at the following PPV, and (if they have to) then have Storm turn on Roode after being frustrated that he cant beat him fairly.

I thought the idea of a Storm heel turn would be shit until how awesome he's been recently on the mic. Everyone in Fortune (well, expect Kaz) has been world class on the mic recently. Daniels and AJ have been brilliant, and I think Storm's outshone everyone on the mic. TNA was really good this week (well, expect Kaz, bro). Legit good. Bound For Glory looks excellent. There's some really good matches on there that look great. RVD and Jerry Lynn was crap a few months ago because nobody cared and they didnt have their tradmark short cuts. The fact its in a real building and its a TLC match will help them out there. Austin Aries is in a building where people will react to his shit, which will make a change from the Impact Zone mongs. Roode and Angle is ... Roode and Angle. Daniels and AJ have a storyline behind it now, so that will be different to the usual shit they have. The two wildcards though is Bully Ray vs Anderson in a street fight, which I expect to be great. Bully Ray is usually good in matches like this and its in his yard of Philly so he'll be well up for it.

Hogan and Sting compells me as well. Fuck you.

• Paid Members
Hulk Hogan has signed a small contract extension.

Hopefully up til the day before the Rumble very short.

I need Pasta Hulkamania running wild up North one more time before I die. Well, before he dies.

Why did Inc ink attack Mexican America? It didn't look like something that had been built up.

It don't think it had any purpose other than to establish Ink Inc as the top contenders to the tag titles. It was a shitty segment though, far too long.

TNA seem to have worked the UKFF over Hogan's "retirement".

Magnus won the Impact challenge a while back, and it was all but stated he'd use his prize title shot against Mexican America for the tag titles. Seems a bit odd that British Invasion then get ignored. Maybe they'll try to cash in at BFG, but they're really not big enough to be a shocking surprise.

They were turned face and then heel again in about a week, which doesn't help.

I thought it was a strong episode this week. Lots of feuds/matches have developed well, and I am looking forward to BFG. As others have already said, James Storm is fantastic, and I hope that he gets a bit more main event time.

Having just checked the Challenge ratings on BARB, TNA has gone from getting ratings in the high 100,000's / low 200,000's, to not even being in their top 10 ratings for the week ending 18/09. Has the move to Sunday nights been a bad one?

TNA seem to have worked the UKFF over Hogan's "retirement".

Magnus won the Impact challenge a while back, and it was all but stated he'd use his prize title shot against Mexican America for the tag titles. Seems a bit odd that British Invasion then get ignored. Maybe they'll try to cash in at BFG, but they're really not big enough to be a shocking surprise.

They were turned face and then heel again in about a week, which doesn't help.

Didn't they already have their title shot?

Hogan's worked me again :(

Archived