Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

I really like TNA but I haven't watched it since Lockdown there is some stuff I want to see such as the Aries/Ray feud which happened, the Two Robbies and Roode's impressive title reign. The tag division seems like it is picking up and Sacrifice has some good rep so I will check that out tonight on ChallengeIt's just the overuse of Hogan being so damn lame in his 'GM' role (what is his actual role?), then Garrett being an absolute disgrace at everything in life (DIE DIE DIE) and Crimson being really awful. These have just turned me away for abit.I'm not saying TNA is shit by any means, it's pretty decent altogether

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like Hogan as GM. That's the only role he should be doing nowadays - the face of the company, the popular face, matchmaking and helping to put heels over by being angry at them, and all that. It's the best he's been used since joining TNA, apart I guess for the match with Sting, but that took a year of shite to set up.

TNA’S IMPACT WRESTLING CELEBRATES SUMMER 2012 BY GOING LIVE!

tnao.jpgSPIKE TV TAKES HIGHLY RATED SHOW LIVE AND TO 8:00PM/ET BEGINNING THURSDAY, MAY 31st

NASHVILLE, TN - (May 17, 2012) -- TNA IMPACT WRESTLING President Dixie Carter and SPIKE TV President Kevin Kay announce today that the highly-rated “IMPACT WRESTLING” will be going Live! from Universal Studios beginning May 31st and continue through the summer. This announcement coincides with the recently announced new, one-hour earlier time slot change of 8:00-10:00pm/ET every Thursday night beginning May 31st. “We are excited to take IMPACT WRESTLING Live! all summer long, and have our first Live! summer show launch our new 8:00pm/ET time slot,” says TNA President Dixie Carter. “Summer of 2012 is going to be remembered as the most momentous time in our company's history-to-date. Stay tuned."

Great news!

TNA's live shows are always great. I look forward to it. Hopefully they have a load of surprises like before.Iamtheman's going to be fucked isn't he? No more spoilers for a while.

hell with constant 3 hour raws coming. this could be the highlight of every week. apart from NXT obviouslyseems to be just for the summer anyway

And then there's this:

BROOKE HOGAN TO JOIN TNA’S “IMPACT WRESTLING” ON SPIKE TV

brookeu.jpgBROOKE HOGAN TO JOIN TNA’S “IMPACT WRESTLING” ON SPIKE TV STARTING THURSDAY, MAY 31

New York, NY, May 17, 2012 – Television personality and recording artist Brooke Hogan is joining the cast of the highly-rated weekly wrestling program, TNA’s “IMPACT WRESLTING” starting Thursday, May 31 on Spike TV. Brooke’s role will be as the Executive in Charge of the female wrestling division, The Knockouts. Brooke will join a star-studded cast of the biggest names in professional wrestling, including her father, wrestling legend Hulk Hogan. TNA’s flagship series, “IMPACT WRESLTING,” telecasts on Spike TV and is one of the network’s top-rated series on Thursday nights with young men and currently ranks among the top shows on cable in its timeslot with Men 18-34.In addition to overseeing the traditional duties of the Knockouts Division, Brooke will bring a new energy and direction to the role working with the girls in a variety of capacities."I have really gotten to know Brooke by working with her on her music career this past year and a half," said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. "When we did talk wrestling, I not only loved her passion and knowledge of it, but the fresh, creative ideas she would come up with. She is very savvy. I asked if she would consider teaming up with me in this capacity while she also worked on her music, and I was thrilled when she said ‘yes.’ A big personality runs in her genes, obviously, and I know she is going to take an already exciting division of Impact Wrestling to another level."Brooke is heading to New York next week for a media tour to promote her addition to the IMPACT WRESTLING team. Brooke will also promote “IMPACT WRESTLING’s” move to 8 PM and that the series will telecast LIVE for the summer starting Thursday, May 31. TNA's 10th anniversary SLAMMIVERSARY pay-per-view-event is set for June 10th in Dallas, Texas.The TNA roster features many of the top names in wrestling including the aforementioned Hulk Hogan, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bobby Roode, Sting, James Storm, Rob Van Dam, and the lovely and lethal Knockouts.Brooke Hogan, a native of Tampa, Fl, is a successful television personality, singer and songwriter. Brooke starred in two acclaimed non-scripted shows on Spike’s sister network, VH1, including “Hogan Knows Best” and the spinoff, “Brooke Knows Best.” Both were #1 rated shows for the network. Brooke has also released two albums, “Undiscovered” in 2006 which peaked at #28 on the Billboard Hot 100, and “The Redemption” in 2009. Her song, "Everything To Me," peaked at #1 twice on Billboard’s Top Single Chart. Hogan’s film credits include “Little Hercules in 3D,” “Sand Sharks,” and “Devour.”About Spike TV:Spike TV is available in 98.7 million homes and is a division of Viacom Media Networks. A unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB), Viacom Media Networks is one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Spike TV's Internet address is www.spike.com and for up-to-the-minute and archival press information and photographs, visit Spike TV's press site at http://www.spike.com/press. Follow us on Twitter @spiketvpr for the latest in breaking news updates, behind-the-scenes information and photos.About TNA Entertainment:TNA Entertainment, LLC is a privately held sports entertainment company based in Nashville, Tennessee that specializes in events, products, numerous TV properties, merchandise and music, as well as, the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. In addition, TNA produces monthly PPV events and over 100 live shows a year. The product is the world’s most innovative experience in professional wrestling and is broadcast in over 120 countries. For more information, please visit www.impactwrestling.com.

The nasty boyz now this. Whoever next?

The Nasty Boyz were in TNA for about 2 months, over 2 years ago. They put over Team 3D and cut some fun promos. In other words, sod off. Hogan has not been bringing in all his mates like some divvy smarks said he would.I'm still hoping for Beefcake to get a TV Title run, mind.

The nasty boyz now this. Whoever next?

The Nasty Boyz were in TNA for about 2 months, over 2 years ago. They put over Team 3D and cut some fun promos. In other words, sod off. Hogan has not been bringing in all his mates like some divvy smarks said he would.I'm still hoping for Beefcake to get a TV Title run, mind.
Ok I jumped the gun a little but theres more on Little Miss Hogan

TNA President Dixie Carter tells TMZ ... Brooke is NOT going to be a wrestler ... but rather an executive who will be tasked to develop female talent.We're told Brooke's duties will help up and coming she-wrestlers develop their characters, help with backstage promos and even consult on entrance music.Carter tells us, "Brooke is such a great talent who's really sharp and will make a great addition to the TNA family."

Is she in any position to help the knockouts. They have experienced female talent like Mickie James, Tara, Gail Kim, Sarita who would be more beneficial to help build than the division than Brooke. Basically its like bringing in Lacey Von botch all over again ok shes got wrestling in her blood but doesnt mean she knows what shes doing.

• Paid Members

Is she in any position to help the knockouts. They have experienced female talent like Mickie James, Tara, Gail Kim, Sarita who would be more beneficial to help build than the division than Brooke. Basically its like bringing in Lacey Von botch all over again ok shes got wrestling in her blood but doesnt mean she knows what shes doing.

I don't know if you know this or not, but this whole wrestling thing ... isn't actually real. They are television characters playing roles on a TV show.

Archived