TNA Victory Road

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

I was going to say. He's from Texas, he was billed from Texas and he turned down World Elite because he wanted to represent the United States. Why wouldnt they chant "USA" to big him up?

On the Jeff Hardy front, Meltzer was getting interviewed on the LAW show and he was saying that if TNA sacks Jeff Hardy, he says he knows WWE will resign him and they are waiting for him to get released by them.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was going to say. He's from Texas, he was billed from Texas and he turned down World Elite because he wanted to represent the United States. Why wouldnt they chant "USA" to big him up?

If I recall, Taz actually commented during the match that he was from Mexico and the fans started chanting Mexico during the match later on.

He will be back in WWE eventually. He is still young and massively charismatic in a way that only WWE are smart enough to capatalize on right now. If he is still fucked up they will put him through their magic rehab system and lo and behold far from attracting negative publicity the company may do the exact opposite and land themsleves a 'we saved his life' chapter on a future DVD compilation.

He will be back in WWE eventually. He is still young and massively charismatic in a way that only WWE are smart enough to capatalize on right now. If he is still fucked up they will put him through their magic rehab system and lo and behold far from attracting negative publicity the company may do the exact opposite and land themsleves a 'we saved his life' chapter on a future DVD compilation.

I agree except the young part. Isnt he in his 30s now ???

I read Croos rhodes by Dustin Rhodes and he was similar to Hardy in the sense he had demons with alcohol and drugs and it wasnt untill he got back to the wwe where he realised what he had to do with his life and the wwe helped him get clean and in shape.

Even though wwe get critizised alot, from looking after wrestlers ive heard more positive stories from wrestlers about working for the wwe than negative ones. and normally the negative stories are fromwrestlers who never made it in the wwe and probubly bitter.

• Paid Members
I read Croos rhodes by Dustin Rhodes and he was similar to Hardy in the sense he had demons with alcohol and drugs and it wasnt untill he got back to the wwe where he realised what he had to do with his life and the wwe helped him get clean and in shape.

Even though wwe get critizised alot, from looking after wrestlers ive heard more positive stories from wrestlers about working for the wwe than negative ones. and normally the negative stories are fromwrestlers who never made it in the wwe and probubly bitter.

WWE rehired him in 2006 after he was fired from TNA because he literally couldnt get out of bed because he was a pure junkie. He was in no state to be wrestling for anyone when they rehired him. He continued this trend in WWE and everytime he got suspended, they just restarted his push when he came back. It doesnt matter if he's in WWE, TNA or playing for Man City in the next 6 months, if he's fucked up, he's fucked up. He's proved before he couldnt give a toss if your Vince McMahon or Vince Russo, he'll screw your main event storylines up in favour of his demons. WWE or TNA shouldnt touch him. But TNA probably wont sack him and if they do WWE will push him harder than their current headliners. Hardy has the Shawn Michaels thing hanging over promoters. Vince must just like long haired skinny lads, because everytime HBK walked out or was found flat on his face back in the mid-90s, he was pushed hard as well. I'd imagine he's got more chance of sorting himself out in WWE though, because they seem to give a toss about him. I wouldnt be surprised if they stepped in now and sent him to rehab like they did Scott Hall when he was in TNA last year. Hardy seems to be well liked by everyone there.

i was pissing myself at the blade job by hernandez in the corner

Yeah it was woeful. Its really shit though, cause its makes Hernandez look bad, but you know its the Camera Dude/Directors fault for focusing on it...maybe Hernandez did take his time though!

I agree except the young part. Isnt he in his 30s now ???

33 is not bad for a guy who is already one of the most recognisable faces of wrestling in the past decade. If he got his act together and got rehired by the WWE he would be back on top in no time, reaping the benefits of a multi year run as one of the leading figures of the company. Seriously in relative terms an age like that is fairly young in wrestling. You could get another five years out of the bloke. Ten. It all depends entirely on him and how he decides to handle his own legacy.

It's amazing what a silver platter he has right in front of him at all times thanks to his natural charisma. Ian's Shawn Michaels analogy is spot on. And look at his comeback.

WWE rehired him in 2006 after he was fired from TNA because he literally couldnt get out of bed because he was a pure junkie. He was in no state to be wrestling for anyone when they rehired him. He continued this trend in WWE and everytime he got suspended, they just restarted his push when he came back. It doesnt matter if he's in WWE, TNA or playing for Man City in the next 6 months, if he's fucked up, he's fucked up. He's proved before he couldnt give a toss if your Vince McMahon or Vince Russo, he'll screw your main event storylines up in favour of his demons. WWE or TNA shouldnt touch him. But TNA probably wont sack him and if they do WWE will push him harder than their current headliners. Hardy has the Shawn Michaels thing hanging over promoters. Vince must just like long haired skinny lads, because everytime HBK walked out or was found flat on his face back in the mid-90s, he was pushed hard as well. I'd imagine he's got more chance of sorting himself out in WWE though, because they seem to give a toss about him. I wouldnt be surprised if they stepped in now and sent him to rehab like they did Scott Hall when he was in TNA last year. Hardy seems to be well liked by everyone there.

To be fair, you're bang on when you say that he has more chance of sorting himself out in WWE. When they rehired him in '06 he looked far healthier than he had at any TNA show that far and he showed up to pretty much every show - it was only after a while that his wellness issues occured, and even then they didn't set him back the way they should've. Having his brother back around him probably helped as well, back in the days when Matt was more interested in helping his family than helpings of chips.

Jeff was a lot better in WWE than where he is now, and he worked so hard for it, its difficult to watch him in TNA - they push him as the guy, but he seens to be that type of person who needs someone making demands of him and telling him what to do - which is what you get in WWE not in TNA.

If he went back to WWe, Natt would then be screwed, stuck in TNA no longer relying on his brother for his spot. He'd make videos about how WWE is his real home and hoe he's cutting out the pies to return

Jeff was a lot better in WWE than where he is now, and he worked so hard for it, its difficult to watch him in TNA - they push him as the guy, but he seens to be that type of person who needs someone making demands of him and telling him what to do - which is what you get in WWE not in TNA.

If he went back to WWe, Natt would then be screwed, stuck in TNA no longer relying on his brother for his spot. He'd make videos about how WWE is his real home and hoe he's cutting out the pies to return

I was thinking that, Matt put all of that effort in to piss of the WWE, all so he could be with his brother in TNA. Now Jeff is probably gonna serve hard time, and Matt would have lost his old job for nothing.

• Paid Members

How? He was suspended a few times in WWE and as soon as he left, he was caught with a ridiculous amount of drugs that he purchased while he was wrestling for WWE. I fail to see how he was better then. In TNA, only 5,000 people buy the PPV's. In WWE, plans were taken off the board that were set in place for months because he was such a fuck up. His match with CM Punk at WrestleMania was whiped off the board because he got arrested and he went to TNA out of protest because he didnt think he did anything wrong. I cant see how anyone can think he was better then than he is now. A junkie is a junkie. He didnt suddenly grow his habit in the last 12 months.

Archived