Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have not slipped up, I urge you if you are Vanilla to take another look, although Mike's initial is spot on, there is one thing glaringly missing after that, that may be he should've added.

If you fuck this up tom or Lion, you'll be gone by tomorrow for sure.

• Paid Members

Vote Teedy Kay

An actual quote of the VT mod-PM is in breach of General Rule 3, and thus only paraphrases are allowed - so how can anybody tell the complete truth and not be modkilled?

• Paid Members
I have not slipped up, I urge you if you are Vanilla to take another look, although Mike's initial is spot on, there is one thing glaringly missing after that, that may be he should've added.

If you fuck this up tom or Lion, you'll be gone by tomorrow for sure.

This is a potentially clever WIFOM. Mike can't confirm whether you're telling the truth or not, so it causes issues - he may have given all the other vanilla townies the same PM, but not you for some reason. On the plus side, you can justifiably give Mike a LOT of shit if he's fucked up here.

However, I'm going to jump in on this one as well. I'm a vanilla townie as well (which really shouldn't be a surprise, being as how I was last in the list), and my PM was identical to Mike's. I'm not going to say the role I tried to pick unless I'm pushed on it, because it's too useful if it's town. I may be able to identify a missing role later in the game, since I don't have it.

Either Mike's fucked up massively, or TDK is lying.

• Paid Members
This is a potentially clever WIFOM. Mike can't confirm whether you're telling the truth or not, so it causes issues - he may have given all the other vanilla townies the same PM, but not you for some reason. On the plus side, you can justifiably give Mike a LOT of shit if he's fucked up here.

However, I'm going to jump in on this one as well. I'm a vanilla townie as well (which really shouldn't be a surprise, being as how I was last in the list), and my PM was identical to Mike's. I'm not going to say the role I tried to pick unless I'm pushed on it, because it's too useful if it's town. I may be able to identify a missing role later in the game, since I don't have it.

Either Mike's fucked up massively, or TDK is lying.

Or you're lying.

Ultimately I'm pretty sure there's something in my Lion/Chris/swiftstrike theories, but if you're telling the truth we've potentially nailed scum. In which case it's less likely that you're partnered with Lion (though not impossible) - and I'd look at a pairing of Lion and swift as likely.

If Teedy Kay flips vanilla town that surely shows that yourself and Lion are lying to protect yourselves, and tomorrow we know where to look. I can't see Mike sending one vanilla town member a different PM than the others, surely it's a copy and paste job?

So for those reasons,

unvote Lion Of The Midlands

Vote Teedy Kay

• Paid Members

Vote Count

swiftstrike (1) - Nexus

Teedy Kay (7) - bristep123, tom, Chris B, swiftstrike, Lion of the Midlands, seph, Ron Simmons

Family Guy PMSL (1) - El Nicko Loco

bristep123 (1) - Family Guy PMSL

tom (1) - Teedy Kay

Not Voting:

Andrew the Giant, unfitfinlay, Carbomb MA, spotlightmagnet1, SMS

With 16 Alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day phase ends: 7pm Friday 18th March.

It does seem like an open and shut against TDK right now. Mike doesn't seem to be the kind of person to make such a mistake and the idea that he posted the Vanilla Town template in the first post, I highly doubt he wouldn't use the template.

Plus with the testimonies from other proclaimed VT, it something that can't really be ignored.

Vote TeedyKay

• Paid Members
Vote Teedy Kay

An actual quote of the VT mod-PM is in breach of General Rule 3, and thus only paraphrases are allowed - so how can anybody tell the complete truth and not be modkilled?

By simply admitting that although what is listed as the Basic PM is wrong, there is one massive bolt on to what Mike has listed, Lion I hope to God you see exactly what I'm talking about, and QUOTE it!

• Paid Members
Vote Teedy Kay

By simply admitting that although what is listed as the Basic PM is wrong, there is one massive bolt on to what Mike has listed, Lion I hope to God you see exactly what I'm talking about, and QUOTE it!

Unvote

I think I know what you're talking about. If you REPLY to me, you'll know what I mean?

• Paid Members

For what it's worth I'm glad I'm going in a way

Those that have hunted me down for nay on no reason other than patience, find them and lynch them accordingly Town.

If anyone dare utter the phrase "Well it was down to poor gameplay that he went" look at yourselves and your gameplay, you have NO ability to read someone whatsoever, I can sort of forgive Bristep on this, hell his read last game was weak and the Horsemen may not have been as successful without my and I think Lion's input.

Your read on me was shocking, YOUR gameplay needs to be looked at, you have somehow let a weak play against an all out Town be put amongst you, and you have all fallen for it.

There IS a glaring miss from Mike's OP regarding VT, I don't know why, but I believe Lion is just missing this, I do NOT believe tom, he is either scum, or just thick, yup that's OMGUS play, but by Christ it isn't, if tom is anything but scum, it's not that he sucks, it's that he is down right imbecilic

Lot's point to him, do not ignore it!

• Paid Members

I certainly do

Vote Teedy Kay

Unvote

I think I know what you're talking about. If you REPLY to me, you'll know what I mean?

Does that help? I hope to god it does!

• Paid Members

Are you quite done with throwing insults at me yet. If being able to read my PM and see it is exactly the same as Mike's example [apart from the quote of my initial role pick which is also in the PM] makes me an imbecile then my god I'm a massive dribbling mong

Archived