Pick Your Power Game Thread

Mike Castle

• Paid Members

EBWOP : And if you mean there's a quote in the PM then I already stated that

I know there's no more bulk in the Vanilla PM [apart from quoting the initial PM sent to Mike informing him of what role you want]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
EBWOP : And if you mean there's a quote in the PM then I already stated that

I know there's no more bulk in the Vanilla PM [apart from quoting the initial PM sent to Mike informing him of what role you want]

Shit, I seriously missed that, I would've unvoted as soon as if I had seen it!

• Paid Members

We need to get this voted. Everybody needs to take a step back for a few moments.

We're potentially about to lynch someone who's actually telling the truth. However, Lion - you've been very vague about what you're saying, and you can probably see why I thought you were lying.

As the person that started the case on TDK, he's about halfway to convincing me he's telling the truth. I just want to go back and see if he's said anything that contradicts it earlier or not.

EBWOP - Freudian slip there. That first sentence should have read 'we need to get this sorted', not 'voted'.

• Paid Members

So everyone is aware in case I'm gone due to Mike

Via PM

"I do NOT believe tom, he is either scum, or just thick, yup that's OMGUS play, but by Christ it isn't, if tom is anything but scum, it's not that he sucks, it's that he is down right imbecilic"

Watch the insults. First and last warning.

No, quite frankly, that was not insulting, what is insulting is NOT listening to anything I have posted, that is not only insulting it is down right ignorant. To actually ignore where I'm coming from is imbecilic.

If I had called him a fucking dolt, I'd agree with the warning, I didn't so I will not adhere to this warning!

I do not agree with Mike's warning, I feel my tone and language has been of sound nature, and I will not accept the PM that he sent me

• Paid Members
Missed some of that conversation. That muddies the waters. I'm going to go back and see what TDK originally said about the PMs and see if it contradicts the quote point.

Actually, I think I'll probably need to do that too. If Tom mentioned the quote thing previously, and TDK missed it until now, for whatever reason - I wonder if he perhaps used Tom's post to his advantage?

Thinking out loud there, might not be the case at all. I'll need to re-read what was posted previously.

I do not agree with Mike's warning, I feel my tone and language has been of sound nature, and I will not accept the PM that he sent me

Whether it's frustration or feigned innocence I totally agree with Mike I'm afraid - something like that could potentially have decended into a flame war, and that takes away from the thread a little, and potentially someone else's experience of it. I hope SMS won't mind me pointing to comments made after his lynch last game as an example of that, maybe if you look at that you'll see it from a different perspective.

• Paid Members

All I will say is this, as soon as I noticed tom, my unvote was in there

I drew out the PM as I knew it should have been questioned from the off, Bristep was the only one to do so, and that was after I asked it to be. I couldn't go straight for my defence, people could guess it, only when someone claimed it, could I do the counter claim that the OP was in fact wrong.

Calling someone's gameplay imbecilic is EXACTLY The same as a OMGUS defence, they are never given warnings.

• Paid Members

Right, the waters are muddied slightly. TDK's first argument was that he was a Vanilla Townie rather than Vanilla Town. However, that was already in the PM. He pointed out the quote bit before Tom mentioned it.

So I now believe TDK, and I also believe Tom. Before anyone makes the argument, I'm not trying to use this to clear myself. I think all this information was on before I said it. But we now have a definite wagon. Everyone on it should be looked at.

• Paid Members

Potential EBWOP - I'm finding this quote adding thing a bit weird.

All I will say is this, as soon as I noticed tom, my unvote was in there

I drew out the PM as I knew it should have been questioned from the off, Bristep was the only one to do so, and that was after I asked it to be. I couldn't go straight for my defence, people could guess it, only when someone claimed it, could I do the counter claim that the OP was in fact wrong.

I'm pretty sure you can see why it was vague, though?

• Paid Members

Potential issue with this claim, and SMS is the only person who can - for sure - verify this.

There's no reason why ONLY vanilla townies would be replied to. It could potentially say 'You're a mafia whatever and your powers are...' with the previous message underneath it.

Archived