First Tough Enough contestant announced

Snitsky's back acne

I don't understand why all these people who can already wrestle are on the show. Didn't the previous versions all feature people learning how to wrestle? Surely the likes of Miss USA are going to look stupid compared to people who have been wrestling for years.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why all these people who can already wrestle are on the show. Didn't the previous versions all feature people learning how to wrestle? Surely the likes of Miss USA are going to look stupid compared to people who have been wrestling for years.

Tough Enough always featured people with some wrestling background [such as Chris Nowinski, John Morrison etc] and complete beginners.

Christina Crawford has only had about 6 months wrestling training so she's hardly a polished pro.

• Paid Members
I'm sure in the earlier seasons you had to have had some previous experience. Or did I just make that up? Could have sworn Chris Nowinski and Josh Mathews had said they had been to a previous school before.

Not sure about Matthews but I read that Nowinski trained at Killer Kowalskis school.

I'm sure in the earlier seasons you had to have had some previous experience. Or did I just make that up? Could have sworn Chris Nowinski and Josh Mathews had said they had been to a previous school before.

Not sure about Matthews but I read that Nowinski trained at Killer Kowalskis school.

Yes, he mentioned that in T.E 1 and Tori told him off for it.

• Paid Members

Any reason why? Was she jealous because she couldnt tell people who trained her, since it looked like the answer would have been "no fucker". In X-Pac and Raven's words Tori was the "most useless person in the history of the wrestling business". What was she doing teaching people how to wrestle? She had a match with Sable which would have made the Madison Rayne vs Velvet Sky match from Impact a few months ago look like Savage vs. Steamboat.

Aye, I'm sure Miz had been wrestling for a couple of years as well.

• Paid Members
Any reason why?

Yeah, Chris was working with another contestant on lock ups and he said 'try it like this, this I how I was taught it' and Tori scolded him by saying 'You weren't taught anything before you came here. You're doing things the WWF way now.'

Ironically, Tori got released while the show was airing. Maybe the trainers had a look at her and realised she couldnt walk and move her eyebrows at the same time either.

Another T.E contestant courtesy of diva-dirt.com.....

Juliet 'the Huntress'. Of Puerto Rican descent, she has been wrestling for 6 years. and has worked for both Carlos Colon's World Wrestling Council promotion and Savio Vega's International Wrestling Association in Puerto Rico.

You can check out some pictures of her her - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Juliet-The-H...051201?v=photos

..and see her in action vs Melanie Cruise here -

Seen on numerous sites about a few more contestants......

Ryan Howe aka 'The Rockin' Rebel' Diamond Steel.

http://www.myspace.com/diamondsteel4

'Golden Boy' Bobby Robinson

Andy Levine, 23, American football player with the Miami Dolphins. Has worked the US indie scene.

Michael Zaki, 26, black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Has spent about two years on the indies.

Could not find further info/footage of wither Levine or Zaki.

Archived