First Tough Enough contestant announced

Snitsky's back acne

They're not women. What are you doing posting about them?

Just posting as I find 'em. All these names are the most recent announced.

Just ignore it, will you, SBA.

What? It was a perfectly civil response, and true.

I don't mind the dig, it's un-original and I expect it by now.

Surely I'm allowed to post in response to someone's comment without being called on it?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another contestant announced courtesy of numerous sites [again, just posting these as I find 'em].....

Former America's Next Top Model contestant, and wife of former ROH and TNA personality Johnny Fairplay, Michelle Deighton.

Deighton has trained as a wrestler and actually appeared on SmackDown once before, about 6 years ago in an angle with Melina.

Only a few more names yet to be announced.

**EDIT**

All Tough Enough contestants have now been announced.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/toughenough/

The best part of that video is undoubtedly the girl (Rima Fakih?) attempting to forward roll and instead faceplanting. Magic.

I think you actually undersold this. Messing up a forward roll and faceplanting I could imagine before I saw it. But the fact that she seems to be moving in slow-motion and still manages it is beyond my comprehension. I mean, seriously...how can anyone not do a simple roly-poly?

• Paid Members
The best part of that video is undoubtedly the girl (Rima Fakih?) attempting to forward roll and instead faceplanting. Magic.

I think you actually undersold this. Messing up a forward roll and faceplanting I could imagine before I saw it. But the fact that she seems to be moving in slow-motion and still manages it is beyond my comprehension. I mean, seriously...how can anyone not do a simple roly-poly?

I've just watched it again several more times. It never gets old.

The characters section on the side of that page is an absolute nightmare to control!

Glad its not just me who thought that. I agree. Very annoying!!

I think she was trying to do a flip-bump, but I could be wrong. Either way, yes, it was very much a forward roll gone wrong.

Any reason why?

Yeah, Chris was working with another contestant on lock ups and he said 'try it like this, this I how I was taught it' and Tori scolded him by saying 'You weren't taught anything before you came here. You're doing things the WWF way now.'

Ironically, Tori got released while the show was airing. Maybe the trainers had a look at her and realised she couldnt walk and move her eyebrows at the same time either.

Only thing I really remember from the first TE was Tori being a total cunt.

Archived