WrestleMania 28 is official for

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

This throws up a dilemma. I've been to Miami twice now and though me and the mrs absolutely love the place, I really think I need to explore the rest of America. I was always hoping for a Mania there but in a few years time. And we're getting wed this year and are signed up for a Virgin Holiday gift card instead of presents. The trip could potentially be paid for. I reckon I could swing this!

• Paid Members

I was possibly planning on missing out Mania 28, after going to 24, 25, 26 and soon to be 27, just so that I could have a bit more time to save money for some other things, but It's not all that often that they bring WrestleMania to a destination typically suited for tourists, so I'm going to have to go. It would just be ignoring the chance to have a great time. And with Taker being more beat up every time we see him, I don't want to chance not getting to see Taker v Cena at WrestleMania.

In b4 "ZOMG MIAMEH! THE ROCK MUST BE TEH BOOKED!!!!!1"

As a few of us earlier in the topic had discussed the very real and plausible possibility that The Rock could be booked for something over that weekend (albeit not in text speak), I suspect you saw the topic title and bypassed the discussion in order to immediately post that line and make us all laugh at how funny it was.

But I could be wrong.

Really tempted by this, looked at flights and hotel for a week and not too expensive.

Really tempted by this, looked at flights and hotel for a week and not too expensive.

Me too, I even have a chance of convincing the wife as she would like to go to miami & drive to orlando for a few days after.

How much were flights when I looked i could not take the date that far forward?

I went to see the marlins in the stadium this year and its huge!

Looks like I would need to go from Heathrow to Fort Lauderdale International Airport.

Already found a suitable hotel. Only 6 miles away from the airport and 5 miles away from Sun Life Stadium.

The only bummer about it is the fact that it's 18 miles away from the American Airlines Arena. :omg:

• Paid Members

Brutus Beefcake lives in Miami! I dont give a fuck what anyone says. If Koko and Johnny Rodz are there, the Man who never suffered a pinfall loss at in 6 efforts at WrestleMania should be definitely in. If Beefcake never had a fucked up face in 1991, no doubt he'd have rolled over the Undertaker as well.

I do like the slumdog Miami .. But what's the chances of the following..

Seeing & going down to Orlando to catch some TNA?! Is it far from Miami etc..

Also what about FCW, could that be part of the trip? Where is it located etc?

And any sport events.. Do Miami have a baseball team etc..

By the way, maybes we could change the subject of this thread to 'Offical Wrestlemania 28 Thread' etc etc.

Just a thought.

Me too, I even have a chance of convincing the wife as she would like to go to miami & drive to orlando for a few days after.

How much were flights when I looked i could not take the date that far forward?

I went to see the marlins in the stadium this year and its huge!

I just did a brief check from flights and hotels in may, 2 and a half stars was around

Archived