WrestleMania 28 is official for

• Paid Members
I do like the slumdog Miami .. But what's the chances of the following..

Seeing & going down to Orlando to catch some TNA?! Is it far from Miami etc..

Also what about FCW, could that be part of the trip? Where is it located etc?

And any sport events.. Do Miami have a baseball team etc..

By the way, maybes we could change the subject of this thread to 'Offical Wrestlemania 28 Thread' etc etc.

Just a thought.

We looked into going to Orlando from Miami last year. It's about 4 hours by coach. We would have gone for Raw, stayed overnight and been to TNA the next day. It all got a little too pricey though.

Some already mentioned the Marlins for Baseball. The Heat play at the Airlines Arena and the Dolphins play at the same place as Mania... No idea what is running in April though.

I also recommend a trip to the Everglades which is pretty close by. Being in a boat inches above the water when Alligators swim by is quite something and once you get out in the open the isolation of it really hits you.

Also if you like to shop/plan to take the mrs, make sure to take a trip to the Dolphin Mall which is fucking massive and full of designer outlets and bargains on NBA/NFL merch and Tapout... Everything really.

I've gone from "on the fence" to "sold" in the space of 48 hours. I fucking love Miami.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will probably go. After going for the first time this year I am expecting to love it to the point I want to go every year regardless of where it is. Would be good if it'd be possible to get to FCW or TNA shows while there, but I won't get too excited about that.

I will probably go. After going for the first time this year I am expecting to love it to the point I want to go every year regardless of where it is. Would be good if it'd be possible to get to FCW or TNA shows while there, but I won't get too excited about that.

You will, while you can or are inclined. I did 24 as a 'once in a life time' thing. I haven't missed since!

On the subject, what does everyone think the chances of Summerslam 2012 being at Wembley? 20 years since Slam 92 in Wembley and they can jump on the Olympics band wagon in the same city at the same time.

I reckon there is more chance of Maryse agreeing to let me piss on her while she dresses as Alan Partridge and shouts out things such as "no way you big spastic, you're a mentalist"

Got a significant tax rebate that I am just waiting to reinvest in a 'Mania, although not entirely convinced by Miami. Might hold on for a year and cross fingers for a Canada city for 2013

I presume they'll give a list of the travel package hotels in July when travel package tickets go on sale?

Are Axxess and Hall of Fame tickets exclusive to the travel package? Do people think it's likely that they'll be offering a hotel on the strip? I looked and it's about half an hour driving from the Sunlife Stadium.

Do people think there's likely to be a ROH show nearby like they've done before? Which day do they usually hold their Wrestlemania weekend show?

Archived