WrestleMania 28 is official for

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sun Life Stadium in Miami.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/02/09/2057...ed-to-sun.html#

I was hoping for Toronto.

That's a nice little read, I always suspected hosting WrestleMania was quite a big deal for a city, but this is the first time I've actually read about the financial boost it brings. I'm curious as to why you were hoping for Toronto though?

Happy with that, can probably persuade the other half that we go to Miami for a holiday next year!

Hm, well i'm planning to go next year for my first Mania. Experienced Mania go-ers how much would you expect flights to be? If they do the same packages as this year we'll probably be getting the one that worked out about

Great choice, gives me a bit of a flutter in the stomach as would have loved to have gone down to Miami for WrestleMania instead of a couple of the shithole's I ended up going to.

Weather will be fantastic and will be a great experience for all who are lucky enough to attend.

Excellent. I'm planning on making WM28 my first ever Mania, and I am already going to Toronto in August with friends - so it's gonna be fucking win going to Miami. When I land at the airport, Will Smith is getting blared through my ears on my iPod.

Anyone know when the travel packages go on sale? Is it the Summer?

Hoping they can persuade The Rock to come in as the Hall Of Fame main inductee, being from Miami.

If their schedules can match, an appearance at the ppv itself in some capacity would go down well too.

Rock doing an in-ring farewell in Florida could equal Austin's unforgettable farewell in Texas at WM25.

Archived