Someone is back in TNA

AJS269

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I'm the only fan. Although he was pretty shit as just "Daniels", I thought he was coming out with some top notch stuff with his short feud with Sting back in 2007. Hardly lasted a month though.

Daniels....who came up with that?!

• Paid Members
Has Hernandez actually learned Spanish like he was meant to yet?

Eh? You mean he cant speak Spanish? Why does he talk like he hasnt got a grasp of the English language?

I'll never forget that match he had with Matt Morgan in the cage. It was like two Giraffes fucking. Underated as far as most abysmal matches go. It seemed to slip under the radar, because it was really dreadful.

Has Hernandez actually learned Spanish like he was meant to yet?

Eh? You mean he cant speak Spanish? Why does he talk like he hasnt got a grasp of the English language?

I'll never forget that match he had with Matt Morgan in the cage. It was like two Giraffes fucking. Underated as far as most abysmal matches go. It seemed to slip under the radar, because it was really dreadful.

Aren't all big man matches like that? I'd hardly expect a masterclass from say Sid Vs Batista. I mean big men are meant to throw little men around and that's cool. They tend to struggle to throw other big men around and tend to drop them on their heads instead.

• Paid Members
Aren't all big man matches like that? I'd hardly expect a masterclass from say Sid Vs Batista. I mean big men are meant to throw little men around and that's cool. They tend to struggle to throw other big men around and tend to drop them on their heads instead.

Not really. Big man matches have a tendancy to bore the shite out of the viewer. As bad as Sid and Batista probaby would be, I doubt they'd be daft enough to try high spots and when they fuck it up try the exact same high spot to save the previous fuck up. At least Big Sidney used to quit while he was ahead. Hernandez vs Morgan was rotten. Something mental happened, at the end as well, which I cant remember. It had something to do with Hernandez just diving through the door even though he could have just walked out. I dont think it was a dramatic ending where he desperatly needed to dive through the door. I think he just dove out. Something mad like that anyway.

• Paid Members

Curry Man is the only time I can really stomach Daniels. The crazy, colourful character seems to fit his spotty style to the point where you can forgive the 500-finishers-a-minute sell-dearth. Plus, because he spends more time doing an actual character, he in fact tones down the spots, and it makes him much more watchable.

Not really. Big man matches have a tendancy to bore the shite out of the viewer. As bad as Sid and Batista probaby would be, I doubt they'd be daft enough to try high spots and when they fuck it up try the exact same high spot to save the previous fuck up. At least Big Sidney used to quit while he was ahead. Hernandez vs Morgan was rotten. Something mental happened, at the end as well, which I cant remember. It had something to do with Hernandez just diving through the door even though he could have just walked out. I dont think it was a dramatic ending where he desperatly needed to dive through the door. I think he just dove out. Something mad like that anyway.

big man matches can be really exciting if they are done correctly, the shame of that point is it only usually tends to involve Undertaker when it happens.

Can we talk about the fact that, despite going through the WWE development system, being nurtured by TNA and working with guys like Angle, Styles, and so on, Matt Morgan is STILL the drizzling shits in the ring?

How does he do it? He has everything he needs to be a huge star except that indefinable thing that makes you give a shit.

• Paid Members
Can we talk about the fact that, despite going through the WWE development system, being nurtured by TNA and working with guys like Angle, Styles, and so on, Matt Morgan is STILL the drizzling shits in the ring?

How does he do it? He has everything he needs to be a huge star except that indefinable thing that makes you give a shit.

I wouldn't say he's the drizzling shits, because he's at the very least competent.

I'll tell you what he's missing, though: fire. Everything he does looks like he knows what's required to get over, but with none of the real belief or conviction that you need to make the formula work. He looks like a wrestler who's trying to look like a main eventer, rather than just a wrestler.

Morgans a big guy but not as big as he thinks if ya know what I mean, to me he's more like Test than Lesnar,

was watching impacts from mid 2008 on bravo before if closed and hes been doing the same promo, catchphase since then and it still hasnt stuck. and how often does he have to say 'beat the snot...' if his promos.

His feud with Angle didnt work neither did with Hardy so guess its not meant to be.

On topic: Curry man could be good in small doses (which isnt a prob in tna since lower stars get 3mins of tv time)

Beefing up the X division, nice one! On the topic of Morgan, his unique look gives him something, but theres no Morgan match that sticks in my mind, I would never go back to a Morgan match to check it out. I think the guy needs to change his finisher and add a few submissions, a few tweaks to involve the crowd a bit more. A new submission applied at a crucial time in a match up could rile up the crowd a little bit and give Morgan's matches the energy they need.

YES!! Finally someone who thinks the same as me, week after week I do ask myself, how the shite is he in the main event, hes turd

Archived