Someone is back in TNA

AJS269

Can we talk about the fact that, despite going through the WWE development system, being nurtured by TNA and working with guys like Angle, Styles, and so on, Matt Morgan is STILL the drizzling shits in the ring?

How does he do it? He has everything he needs to be a huge star except that indefinable thing that makes you give a shit.

I wouldn't say he's the drizzling shits, because he's at the very least competent.

I'll tell you what he's missing, though: fire. Everything he does looks like he knows what's required to get over, but with none of the real belief or conviction that you need to make the formula work. He looks like a wrestler who's trying to look like a main eventer, rather than just a wrestler.

Exactly what I think, I don't feel there is anything wrong with what he does in the ring but the guy has no passion. I used to be an advocate for him being pushed to main event level but when he was he comes across like a boy in the deep end who forgot how to swim.

I genuinley think his heart isn't in it at all and he will be one of those wreslters that in a year or two will try for an acting career much like Big Sky in WCW.

...or they could do a storyline where Morgans DNA capsule crashes down to earth and due to cosmic radiation mutates in derranged version of Matt Morgan of which subsquently hunts down Matt in the Impact Zone in order to kill him and absorb his DNA.

The mutant could be played by Nathan Jones...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived