Ideas for future WWE Films (Game)

SSJLogan

• Awards Moderator

The Evan Bourne Identity

Monday morning: Vince McMahon wakes up to find out he has forgotten who Evan Bourne is. In a race against time, can Vince remember his dynamic high flyer before RAW begins?

Rhodes Trip

Dusty, Goldust and Dashing Cody bond as they travel across the USA. Tom Green cameos.

Wall Street 3: Everybody Has A Price

Gordon Gekko teams up with Money Inc. Gekko and DiBiase spend like mad, while IRS keeps track.

The Godfather

Pimpin' ain't easy when you're in the Mafia...

Lethal Weapon

It's Steve Blackman vs. Crime. Guess who wins.

Top Gunn

Billy and Bart enter the DANGER ZONE.

A-Trainspotting

Albert gets together with his old mates in X-Factor to score some drugs. Syxxboy is happy to oblige.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lost in Austin

Amanda, an ardent Steve Austin fan, lives in present day London ...one day she wakes up and she IS Stone Cold!

Rhode House

Goldust is the best cooler in redneckville. Nobody goes near the place cos he touches himself all weird.

The Rock

Finally Dwayne Johnson has come back to Alcatraz.

or The Birdman of Alcatraz

Koko B Ware does fuck all for the whole movie (other than thanking his parrot for keeping him in a job for ten+ years). Still manages to get a star on the hollywood walk of fame.

Crash

Nick Hogan found the car keys...

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Down on his luck, The Demon lands a job in Hollywood where he is introduced to Cactus Jack. Together they must solve a deadly mystery.

Archanaman 2

Brad Armstrong was a mild mannered wrestler until a radioactive spider bit him, now he faces his gravest challenge, Michael Wallstreet.

Ex-Men

Mike Sanders is taken in by Raven and fellow 'future endeavored sapiens' to try and prevent Vince McMahon from unleashing his deadliest weapon, a high priced lawyer.

Die Hard 4

Jake Roberts and Scott Hall team up for another classic bender.

• Paid Members

Dr Death Wish

Steve Williams wife is killed and daughter raped by a gang. Angered he takes a personal fight to violent crime via the Oklahoma stampede.

N*A*S*H

"Big Sexy" Pierce arrives at an emergency war zone medical facility and uses his stroke to ensure he never looses a patient.

Hellfireandbrimstoneboy: Kane goes around chokeslamming Rasputin, a sadomasochistic Nazi ninja dude and a host of other beasties. He also likes cats.

(The) Blade Runner(s): Sting and the Ultimate Warrior hunt down some androids.

Leon White: Vader trains a young girl to become a master assassin.

• Paid Members

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Billy - Two single firefighters pretend to be a gay couple in order to receive domestic partner benefits. They soon realise the pole at the fire station isn't the only one they enjoy sliding down....

Randyman - Dare you say "rest hold" five times?

Austin's Powers - After finding a way to go back in time, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin shags his way through everyone in order to fix the future. Austin 3:16 says "Groovy, baby!".

The Nexusist - John Cena tries his all to get The Nexus out of the body of the WWE, and subsequently gets chunked on.

Dead Von Erich's Society - In a reversal of the original, one of them doesn't die.

• Paid Members
Austin's Powers - After finding a way to go back in time, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin shags his way through everyone in order to fix the future. Austin 3:16 says "Groovy, baby!".

I'd like to see another film called Austin Powers, where the film starts with Austin Aries finding out his Mam shagged Jim Powers in the 70s and poor Aries and his new Dad "get to know each other". True to form (with the characters involved) about 300 people will see it nationwide and it'll not have any merchandise on the shelves.

Demento-Damian Demento wakes up one morning and forgets who is, he draws on his face in hope of regaining his lost identity but fails. He also doesn't get a job with the WWE. Has a crying face at the end.

Jake Placid-After years of being beaten up in the ring Jake Roberts thinks it's time to retire, he falls into a world of terminal boredom and bland halcinations thanks to variours brain injurys he has and copious amounts of puff he smokes.

Russho Hour- Basicly Impact before they went for the two hour format.

The Hand That Brocks The Cradle- Brock Lesner is a woman who can't let go of the tragic events with her first born, in twisted attempt to elevate her grief she opens up an MMA school for the under 3's.

Mattatouille - Matt Hardy retires from professional wrestling and goes into the restaurant business after deciding he loves food more than wrestling.

Children of McMahon - It's 2027 and humans can no longer procreate...except Stephanie McMahon who just won't stop popping them out.

Some Jim Carrey remakes without Jim Carrey:

Me, Myself and Ivory - Todd Grisham stars as a man dealing with split personality disorder whilst also presenting HeAT before pay per views

Max on the Moon - Essentially the same plot as Man on the Moon but with Konnan in the lead role

Yes Man - an in-character biopic on Pat Patterson or Gerald Brisco

Eternal Sunshine of the Spot-filled mind - Basically a vehicle for Teddy Hart/Jack Evans. No real story behind any of it.

Vince Almighty - A day in the life of Vince McMahon, through the eyes of Vince McMahon

Jesse Ventura: Conspiracy Detective -Self explanatory

VAT-Man Forever - An English adaptation of the life and career of Irwin R. Shyster

This is a quality thread :)

Can't compete with some of these. Saving Mason Ryan was superb but now I feel a bit bad for singling out one when so many good'uns added.

I'm Gonna get You Sucka! Starring Booker T...

Kung Fu Hustle, Loyalty, Respect Starring John Cena doing moves that you can't quite believe he's capable of.

The House of Flying Swaggers Starring All American American American Jack Swagger, and his dad! Doing moves that you can't quite believe they are capable of.

Abyss Featuring that TNA guy... underwater with Aliens.

Chasing Amy Dumas A Kevin Smith remake starring Edge and Matt Hardy

Dumb and Dumber Lets give these roles to The hardy boys.

The Warriors Hawk and Animal come out to play.

The Wedding Crashers Kane returns once more alongside the other fucker who crashed a WWE wedding...

The Sweeny Todd Grisham This mind-bending film about a killer barber who makes pies at night whilst solving 70s crime during the day.

I'll throw in the lamest shit I got too:

It's Striker's Guide to the Galaxy Er, yeah. Striker rhyme's with Hiker. He be the voice of the new guide.

[quote name='ciar

• Paid Members

Interviewer: "Ultimate Warrior, what are your thoughts going into your match with Hulk Hogan?"

Ultimate Warrior: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. *pause* Time to die."

Interviewer: "..."

Interviewer: "Ultimate Warrior, what are your thoughts going into your match with Hulk Hogan?"

Ultimate Warrior: "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. *pause* Time to die."

Interviewer: "..."

Sweet. :thumbsup:

And this:

The House of Flying Swaggers

Even sweeter.

Archived