RIP PTW

champkins

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It was his mother running it these days, remember?

apparently he signed it over to his mrs - not sure if wholey legit or not or just him saying it to get heat off his mum

then mrs and him then broke up

Classy~!

We can only hopes its true, however peter cantaford is like cancer he keeps coming back. he closed up a few months back when he ran out of cash. he's ran out of venues and towns now too as most will not have him back. fact. i dont care if you respond and only target me again you fucking tool. good riddance!!!! :)

We can only hopes its true, however peter cantaford is like cancer he keeps coming back. he closed up a few months back when he ran out of cash. he's ran out of venues and towns now too as most will not have him back. fact. i dont care if you respond and only target me again you fucking tool. good riddons!!!! :)

PROTIP: The word is riddance.

It struck me as kinda odd when he handed everything over to his missus, and seeing as I haven't seen him about at Luton games this season, I thought it would be because he was in some sort of trouble. I won't say good riddance or anything like that, just because I didn't see PTW live.

Archived