RIP PTW

champkins

• Paid Members
Personally, I think the biggest laugh of all is that you have all taken every single word I say so seriously over the years. You lot are so easy to work, it's ridiculous, with puppets and strings and so called 'smart' people being taken for a complete ride. I mean most of what I say, to be fair, but I always turn the volume right up on the actual comments made just because it's worth the giggle of how you react all up in arms and offended.

The sound of an insecure person. Needing, and taking pleasure, in the thought of being able to control others to match your hypothesised results.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter Staniforth loses any kind of credibility/moral high ground/decency when he starts throwing paedophile accusations around. That's just disgusting and a low that I think we can safely say that the UKFF wouldn't sink to.

Oh and for the record, I tried giving the guy a chance before he revealed himself to be a two faced lying little cunt.

Is this the one thread where I can get away with that? :p

You know, I kind of live a quiet little existence in Wales, running good shows in good venues and making a bit of money along the way. And because of the way I do things I sometimes get confused as to why some promoters get a bad name amongst wrestlers and fans alike.......then I found out about this Staniforth guy. And the way this promoter acts, justifies why some wrestlers/fans think promoters are pricks!

So Mr Staniforth, from one promoter to another, why don't you just grow up and get on with your business!

• Paid Members
So Mr Staniforth, from one promoter to another, why don't you just grow up and get on with your business!

What business would that be? He's on New Deal and his wrestling 'promotion' just turned to fuck. It would have been better saying get on with watching Jeremy Kyle's ITV+1 repeat and make sure you've got enough electric on the key to last you the full two weeks.

• Moderators
Petey%20Pose%204.jpgvs 71159_137504216301037_1648914_n.jpg

A battle between Mother and Son

Clipboard of doom on a pole match. Winner is given full control over PTW and thier 8 fans

I'm putting you on the hitmannumbers limit. You have 5 more posts in this thread. Preferably post them all today.

Archived