RIP PTW

champkins

It struck me as kinda odd when he handed everything over to his missus, and seeing as I haven't seen him about at Luton games this season, I thought it would be because he was in some sort of trouble. I won't say good riddance or anything like that, just because I didn't see PTW live.

Luton Town FC banned him for several months for rioting at a game and violence, he got off lightly as he "writes" for the club magazine

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Staniforth will be on here about 6 p.m tonight. He will say..

"I never come on ukff but my sources told me people were saying bad stuff and i need to defend my honor"

You have no honor

This is no victory for britwres though. For every Paul Heyman wannabe being shut down there is still, Live wrestling from Yeovil and

Boys, boys, boys.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but rumours of my and PTW's death have been widely, greatly, and intensely exaggerated. Keep talking, keep wishing, and keep dreaming. It's nice you all care so much about me. It's enough to warm one's heart.

But just so the little boys that want to get personal about it feel special, and can have something to criticise me for, here's a reply for you.

Matt/Champkins, does Kirsty know you use her surname in vain? And all this posting on here? Haven't you got kids to touch, er, sorry, teach? Or a local McDonalds to keep in business?

Nick, I guess 'someone' slapped you so hard you cant count or spell properly anymore. The person that did that last July should have hit you so hard you lost your lisp. But hey, there's always next time! ;)

Crawling, did I forget you? It must have been because you never were anything but a failed trainee in the first place.

Cheers lads, and thanks for the motivation to keep going! :)

Petey.

Yeah, calling someone a peadophile on an open forum aint cool man. You run a promotion and people obviously dont like you (i dont know the story so wont ask). You're gonna get stick from people but what you said was going too far.

his mum wont let you in haha.

peter you stupid boy, theres still an open police investigation on you by rushdens police. your comments are not helping you hahaha!! your trying to take the piss out of a lisp? when your mouth is full of fucking mouldy discusting black grinded down "teeth" buy some toothpaste and go to a dentist for crying out loud. its free as you are on benifits!!

have you paid everyone you owe money too yet you twat?

Archived