RIP PTW

champkins

I love a good PTW thread, just an infinite amount of LOL's and smiles from us all. The funniest thing is that this thread could of died two pages ago from lack of interest on the topic, but a good Petey Staniforth response is something that can derive pages and pages of good times and laughs. Keep it coming Staniforth!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
So let me work this out, just to be sure, and just to clarify once and for all :

On the forum where literally 'anything' seems to go comment wise, where every single kind of insult, especially personal, is accepted 'banter'; and where jokes of various deaths/tragedys, like Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, etc, are alluded to, where comments have been made about my mother, my children, my partner, where I've been accused of god knows what on people's hearsay and rumour, where I've been called every name you can think of all because you don't like my show, where I've had people tell me that they want me to die, on the forum that seems to pride itself on the premise of 'we're not governed, it's a fan's forum, you can say what you want, it's free speech and I'm hiding behind it', I make one relatively off colour comment, and suddenly a bunch of you want to get all offended over it like it's the worst thing said of all time, and want to make threats of violence towards me at PTW shows?

Absolutely, positively, and completely laughable.

This forum is officially as big a joke as Nick's spelling and grasp of the English language, and Nick, seriously, literacy and the ability to spell doesn't cost a thing either.

Thanks for your time, lads. Feel free to keep talking though, it really does make me smile that you've clearly got nothing better to do with your time than talk about someone you 'hate' so much. You guys are awesome! :laugh::thumbsup:

Trying to take the moral high ground in the same thread as implying another user touches kids is utterly pathetic.

• Paid Members
Boys, boys, boys.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but rumours of my and PTW's death have been widely, greatly, and intensely exaggerated. Keep talking, keep wishing, and keep dreaming. It's nice you all care so much about me. It's enough to warm one's heart.

But just so the little boys that want to get personal about it feel special, and can have something to criticise me for, here's a reply for you.

Matt/Champkins, does Kirsty know you use her surname in vain? And all this posting on here? Haven't you got kids to touch, er, sorry, teach? Or a local McDonalds to keep in business?

Nick, I guess 'someone' slapped you so hard you cant count or spell properly anymore. The person that did that last July should have hit you so hard you lost your lisp. But hey, there's always next time! ;)

Crawling, did I forget you? It must have been because you never were anything but a failed trainee in the first place.

Cheers lads, and thanks for the motivation to keep going! :)

Petey.

After what you were up to in that infamous WWE AOL Chat Room should you really be making statements like this?

• Paid Members

Peter when is your next event? You just completly dodged me in your last post. I will come down and we can talk and ty to clear the air. You can't hide behind your keyboard/clipboard forever.

Why start on someone because of spelling and grammer mistakes. Some people are not book smart its not a problem. You have handicapped people working for you but a person who is not book smart you think its fine to rip into him? You defended your handicapped wrestlers but a guy can't spell properly and gets a grilling? Your a football hooligan? Still a cunt? Shit promoter? Not nice to judge. How do you know that Nick is not a sufferer of dyslexia does this still make it alright to have a go?

On a side note two things that make me really laugh about Staniforth.

In a Rumble match a few years ago my first ever match or just making up the numbers etc. My sister who came to watch actually punched Staniforth in the face. She got caught up in the real/fake thing i was struck by the clip board of doom ha ha and my sister just laid one right on him.

Also Bull Harley turned up at one of Peter's show and he ran scared called the police. Cut a promo infront of the 7 fans attending and they didn't even know what the hell was going on.

Like i have said before Peter tell me when your next event is I will drop in watch your event give you an honest opininon and if you have a problem say it to my face.

• Paid Members

Also back on topic before this just becomes another Peter is a CUNT thread. The sad news of today is we should have been celebrating the demise of a shit promotion stinking up veneues all round the midlands instead as Peter has pointed out there still going. Shame.

So ban me. It isn't as if I care. :rolleyes:

UKFF 'fans' aren't loyal. You're probably the most fickle percentage of a possible wrestling audience, if there's one thing on a show you don't like, you won't turn up again; and if it's not booked the way you think it should be, it gets criticised. So why try and appeal to you lot? What's the point?

Personally, I think the biggest laugh of all is that you have all taken every single word I say so seriously over the years. You lot are so easy to work, it's ridiculous, with puppets and strings and so called 'smart' people being taken for a complete ride. I mean most of what I say, to be fair, but I always turn the volume right up on the actual comments made just because it's worth the giggle of how you react all up in arms and offended.

My work is done, my point is proven. :laugh:

EDIT :

Hey Kev, remember how I brushed the incident off, and had no problem with your sister's behaviour? No, I don't suppose you do.

Were you at the show when Harley turned up? No. We had about 50 fans, my fault for clashing with the FA Cup Final. And the entire locker room emptied to stop anything happen. Any normal person calls the police when someone turns up violent and abusive.

And I have no problem with you at a PTW show. I have a problem with your attitude towards me, and to be honest, I actually really don't care to prove myself or PTW to you, and change your views. But if it all bothers you that much, then feel free to come out and say hello. After all, to be honest, I'd forgotten about you till you started getting abusive on here, so you never know, you might even get a polite handshake if you're able to turn up without that C word you seem to love so much.

UKFF 'fans' aren't loyal. You're probably the most fickle percentage of a possible wrestling audience, if there's one thing on a show you don't like, you won't turn up again; and if it's not booked the way you think it should be, it gets criticised. So why try and appeal to you lot? What's the point?

Having gone to shows for about 9 years from all different promotions, and seen plenty of things I didn't like and still gone back, I can confirm that you're talking out of your arse.

You'll also find loyal fans all over the UK Wrestling Events section.

• Paid Members
Personally, I think the biggest laugh of all is that you have all taken every single word I say so seriously over the years. You lot are so easy to work, it's ridiculous, with puppets and strings and so called 'smart' people being taken for a complete ride. I mean most of what I say, to be fair, but I always turn the volume right up on the actual comments made just because it's worth the giggle of how you react all up in arms and offended.

Ah, the old "I was working you" line from the laughing stock poster. Dear me.

The words of a desperate man covering up his real feelings? the i dont care attitude is dashed by how quickly you seem to jump on anything negative.....

if you dont care brush it off and ignore it

• Moderators

Ah, the old "I was working you" line from the laughing stock poster. Dear me.

Perchance did Petey show this thread to a mate of his, where upon they had a right old laugh about it? Before going down the pub? Unlike all the other people who are sat at their keyboards?

Staniforth, you're such a fucking helmet.

You are supposed to be a Wrestling Promoter, right?

Surely you could prove your point to everyone by actually promoting shows to the extent that you start getting a decent audience?

You say you don't see the point in trying to please this forum, but it's not like you are drawing huge amounts of fans from anywhere else is it? Surely if you got this forum on side, you'd maybe get another few dozen loyal fans, who might in turn bring a few friends each. Before you know it you'll have 100 regulars instead of 50. No substitute for real, local advertising, but it's a good start at least!

This forum can be a great piece of free advertising if used correctly. Also, considering we are often a bunch of over-critical bastards, if something gets a good review on here, it probably means you have the makings of a solid product.

Plenty of smart promoters take on points raised about their shows on this forum. I'm not saying they bend-over backwards to please us, but they take fair criticism and try to improve where they can.

Stop trying to win internet battles and try to win the War, by actually putting on good shows and drawing bigger crowds. Otherwise just go away because you say the same old toss every time and nothing changes.

Thank you for sticking up for me Crawling, I was actualy using my HTC HD 2 Phone to type my replies. (can you afford a decent phone peter?) I'm so sorry I don't have all day doing nothing like you peter cantaford (owes people lots of money) to sit and type out 1000 word essays!

Peter a few months ago you made a false account on here and accused me of trying it on with a young girl, the mod on here warned you about false accounts, yet you don't seem to remember this? You often make accusations of this nature??

What about Carol Anne (Caz) who has publicly ousted you as a pervert. Can someone find the topic with this in from a few months back? You seem to forget or ignore this too.

Peter you are pathetic, I came to your show in Rushden after you invited me to come and "say it" to your face and you slapped me round the face like a pussy girl. Which prompted your now ex misses to come running over. Your mum was running the stool, she does run ptw, you told me to my face after you were investigated by the dole!

Funny fact on this show the Rushden council had placed ptw in the corner of the car park instead of with the other acts and stalls due to the amount of complaints they had recieved last year! Also on this show peter allowed his daughter who is 8 or 9 to slap him and he sold it like a powerbomb!

Also you had a home made sign with ptw drawn in marker pen that was wonky, I will find a picture to prove all this. The "fans" could see the "wrestlers" getting changed and going over thier match. A guy (cowboy adam hayes) reffed then wrestled in a kane mask 10 minutes later and everyone knew it was him!. You had a boy aged no older than 15 on your "pa" system doing the mc work which was awful! Sean Midnight wrestled and was not announced as being deaf so the "fans" did not know why he was squealing in his match and laughed thier heads off! I even turned around to the guys behind me and told them why he was squealing. Your show was SHITE and I agree with Crawling you are a CUNT!

Any way the police arrived and you were interviewed. The case is not closed and peter you are such a stupid twat that you boasted on facebook about hitting me and I have a copy of your facebook wall with you admitting this!!

He is obsessed, he thinks I tried canceling his 2009 free outdoor show, which I did not try to cancel. I would admit it if I did trust me!

I dont mind telling you this to your face again, GROW UP peter and please RETIRE!!

So let me work this out, just to be sure, and just to clarify once and for all :

On the forum where literally 'anything' seems to go comment wise, where every single kind of insult, especially personal, is accepted 'banter'; and where jokes of various deaths/tragedys, like Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, etc, are alluded to, where comments have been made about my mother, my children, my partner, where I've been accused of god knows what on people's hearsay and rumour, where I've been called every name you can think of all because you don't like my show, where I've had people tell me that they want me to die, on the forum that seems to pride itself on the premise of 'we're not governed, it's a fan's forum, you can say what you want, it's free speech and I'm hiding behind it', I make one relatively off colour comment, and suddenly a bunch of you want to get all offended over it like it's the worst thing said of all time, and want to make threats of violence towards me at PTW shows?

Absolutely, positively, and completely laughable.

This forum is officially as big a joke as Nick's spelling and grasp of the English language, and Nick, seriously, literacy and the ability to spell doesn't cost a thing either.

Thanks for your time, lads. Feel free to keep talking though, it really does make me smile that you've clearly got nothing better to do with your time than talk about someone you 'hate' so much. You guys are awesome! :laugh::thumbsup:

Quoted before anyone else does.

Maybe you should learn how to spell before throwing abuse at other people.

Archived