RIP PTW

champkins

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I like Boys, boys, boys.

Matt/Champkins, does Kirsty know you use her surname in vain? And all this posting on here? Haven't you got kids to touch, er, sorry, teach? Or a local McDonalds to keep in business?

Petey.

Peter that is not very nice from someone who is not at all respected like your self. If Champkins does work at Mcdonalds at least it's more work than you have ever done. Also seeing as we do the work for every Mcdonalds in the country and the HQ is Croydon i have a little better insight.

For instance the Manager of the Mcdonalds in surrey near Sainsburys if anyone lives that way. He is on 56 Grand a year and has a company car. He also has 108 people/staff working under him.So the whole Mcdonalds job thing is bullshit people there are getting good money. They now even have universty of Mcdonalds where if you want a franchise you need to go to learn the trade.

Coming on here and calling someone a Nonce is a bit harsh. After all your

1: A sex Pest

2: A shit promoter

3: A shit excuse for a human being

4: Four i always love four your still a CUNT

Also i was a wrestler/trainee i gave up because my wife had our second son and i wanted to spend time with my family. I work hard (i know you might not understand that you probaly don't know what a job is) but since my youngest son is older now i have dedicated my time to MMA and i am taking that path instead of wrestling.

So big guy its nice you being an internet warrior and all that bollocks but if you want words with me then i will come to your very next "show" or shambles or whatever you call it these days and we can have a chat there. I will come on my own i don't need back up.

So big guy its nice you being an internet warrior and all that bollocks but if you want words with me then i will come to your very next "show" or shambles or whatever you call it these days and we can have a chat there. I will come on my own i don't need back up.

Can i come just to film what you do?

So let me work this out, just to be sure, and just to clarify once and for all :

On the forum where literally 'anything' seems to go comment wise, where every single kind of insult, especially personal, is accepted 'banter'; and where jokes of various deaths/tragedys, like Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, etc, are alluded to, where comments have been made about my mother, my children, my partner, where I've been accused of god knows what on people's hearsay and rumour, where I've been called every name you can think of all because you don't like my show, where I've had people tell me that they want me to die, on the forum that seems to pride itself on the premise of 'we're not governed, it's a fan's forum, you can say what you want, it's free speech and I'm hiding behind it', I make one relatively off colour comment, and suddenly a bunch of you want to get all offended over it like it's the worst thing said of all time, and want to make threats of violence towards me at PTW shows?

Absolutely, positively, and completely laughable.

This forum is officially as big a joke as Nick's spelling and grasp of the English language, and Nick, seriously, literacy and the ability to spell doesn't cost a thing either.

Thanks for your time, lads. Feel free to keep talking though, it really does make me smile that you've clearly got nothing better to do with your time than talk about someone you 'hate' so much. You guys are awesome! :laugh::thumbsup:

• Paid Members
So let me work this out, just to be sure, and just to clarify once and for all :

On the forum where literally 'anything' seems to go comment wise, where every single kind of insult, especially personal, is accepted 'banter'; and where jokes of various deaths/tragedys, like Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, etc, are alluded to, where comments have been made about my mother, my children, my partner, where I've been accused of god knows what on people's hearsay and rumour, where I've been called every name you can think of all because you don't like my show, where I've had people tell me that they want me to die, on the forum that seems to pride itself on the premise of 'we're not governed, it's a fan's forum, you can say what you want, it's free speech and I'm hiding behind it', I make one relatively off colour comment, and suddenly a bunch of you want to get all offended over it like it's the worst thing said of all time, and want to make threats of violence towards me at PTW shows?

Absolutely, positively, and completely laughable.

You could be a man, not rise to the bait, and not throw wild accusations at people. Just because others do it doesn't mean it's alright for you to in response. If that were the case, then hell, why can't I just go out and stab someone since other people do it?

You may not get so much stick then.

As a newbie can someone fill me in on all this?

Or should i not ask??

Basically, a gent called Petey Staniforth runs a company called Power Trip Wrestling out of Bedfordshire. The general consensus on here is that it's not a very good wrestling organisation. However, Staniforth seems unable to take critisism, and in any thread where PTW comes up, Staniforth will come running to it's defense.

Because Staniforth seems unable to critisism, threads often get dragged down to nothing more than slagging matches and close to the knuckle comments. It's probably best that you just sit and watch, as this thread will no doubt be a great example.

• Moderators
Basically, a gent called Petey Staniforth runs a company called Power Trip Wrestling out of Bedfordshire. The general consensus on here is that it's not a very good wrestling organisation. However, Staniforth seems unable to take critisism, and in any thread where PTW comes up, Staniforth will come running to it's defense.

I think it mainly started when UK Hat Guy/Big Benny thingy wrote a review of a PTW show which was quite amusing due to how shitty the show was. This led to some laughs from people and I believe it was Woyzeck who posted numerous images of Peter with his clipboard. Peter at some point waded in and used the classic wrestling line of "You aren't a wrestler/in the biz so you can't say anything" and it all went downhill from there.

I think it mainly started when UK Hat Guy/Big Benny thingy wrote a review of a PTW show which was quite amusing due to how shitty the show was. This led to some laughs from people and I believe it was Woyzeck who posted numerous images of Peter with his clipboard. Peter at some point waded in and used the classic wrestling line of "You aren't a wrestler/in the biz so you can't say anything" and it all went downhill from there.

Nothing like respecting your potential fanbase eh?

Obviously he's too dumb to realise it's people on these forums that would support his fed if he strived to improve it??

At this time i would like a 10 Bell salute to the people of bedfordshire.....

• Paid Members
Nothing like respecting your potential fanbase eh?

Obviously he's too dumb to realise it's people on these forums that would support his fed if he strived to improve it??

Hit the nail on the head. It's been said before, but he didn't listen then.

;)

Archived