RIP PTW

champkins

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From the football hooligan days 2010. As Peter informs us all he is a pillock in the community and a really stand up and boot your Nan in the head kind of guy.

west_ham_millwall_1500816c.jpg

I'll get me coat i think. I have two posts left but i'll just stop posting now. :thumbsup:

Matt/Champkins, does Kirsty know you use her surname in vain? And all this posting on here? Haven't you got kids to touch, er, sorry, teach?

Prick. Petey, not Khemical.

So let me work this out, just to be sure, and just to clarify once and for all :

On the forum where literally 'anything' seems to go comment wise, where every single kind of insult, especially personal, is accepted 'banter'; and where jokes of various deaths/tragedys, like Chris Benoit, Owen Hart, etc, are alluded to, where comments have been made about my mother, my children, my partner, where I've been accused of god knows what on people's hearsay and rumour, where I've been called every name you can think of all because you don't like my show, where I've had people tell me that they want me to die, on the forum that seems to pride itself on the premise of 'we're not governed, it's a fan's forum, you can say what you want, it's free speech and I'm hiding behind it', I make one relatively off colour comment, and suddenly a bunch of you want to get all offended over it like it's the worst thing said of all time, and want to make threats of violence towards me at PTW shows?

Absolutely, positively, and completely laughable.

This forum is officially as big a joke as Nick's spelling and grasp of the English language, and Nick, seriously, literacy and the ability to spell doesn't cost a thing either.

Thanks for your time, lads. Feel free to keep talking though, it really does make me smile that you've clearly got nothing better to do with your time than talk about someone you 'hate' so much. You guys are awesome! :laugh::thumbsup:

So....you write and produce a show thats aimed more at the Internet Fans than 99% of Vince Russo's WCW shit, then when they say "I don't like it", you come in here and kick off big time and then complain when people call you an arsehole? Brava, sir, my respect for you has now dipped into minus numbers.

So ban me. It isn't as if I care. :rolleyes:

UKFF 'fans' aren't loyal. You're probably the most fickle percentage of a possible wrestling audience, if there's one thing on a show you don't like, you won't turn up again; and if it's not booked the way you think it should be, it gets criticised. So why try and appeal to you lot? What's the point?

Personally, I think the biggest laugh of all is that you have all taken every single word I say so seriously over the years. You lot are so easy to work, it's ridiculous, with puppets and strings and so called 'smart' people being taken for a complete ride. I mean most of what I say, to be fair, but I always turn the volume right up on the actual comments made just because it's worth the giggle of how you react all up in arms and offended.

Again I say, you write for internet fans, the few that actually bother to turn up, they don't like it, so you come on here and kick off. THERE IS NO LOGIC TO THIS COURSE OF ACTION!! We seriously don't care if you keep booking, keep coming on here, keep existing. As many, many people have gone to great lengths to point out to you, you are an irrelevence on par with Dillikid.

Oh, and in line with the posting of random gifs:

freakazoid.gif

So ban me. It isn't as if I care. :rolleyes:

UKFF 'fans' aren't loyal. You're probably the most fickle percentage of a possible wrestling audience, if there's one thing on a show you don't like, you won't turn up again; and if it's not booked the way you think it should be, it gets criticised. So why try and appeal to you lot? What's the point?

You really are an absolute dick.

Archived