Mark Haskins in TNA : Results and news

Mark Sloan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

With Haskins getting these calibre matches over in France, I'll be slightly disappointed now if my original prediction of him v Shannon Moore actually comes to pass for Manchester.

Is The Implant what Kaz calls his Guilotine Axe Driver / belly to back piledriver?

Also it's pretty shit if Angle is just going to referee on every show like he did in Lyon considering he's plastered all over the bloody poster. Two of my mates are only coming because they never got to see Kurt when he toured with WWE.

agreed whiskey.

Although im obviously chuffed for the lads in question and any future UK workers who get snapped up, it leaves the UK with less top name talent. Its swings and round about though, im sure theres plenty of youngsters waiting to fill their shoes whom are currently lacking a bit of experience.

Won't it go the other way though, and have more UK workers really trying to up their game so the product here improves, which surely is better for us, the fans? I know that process would take time, but I'm sure we'd all see the benefits of it.

Also it's pretty shit if Angle is just going to referee on every show like he did in Lyon considering he's plastered all over the bloody poster.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too, especially as the last time I saw TNA live was the first time they toured and Angle didnt wrestle then either.

Here's hoping he's working some shows as a wrestler.

Apparently Angle is on a flight home because his girlfriend was rushed to hospital and has given birth a few weeks early.

Ah fuck! Couldnt she cross her legs or something!?

:angry::angry::angry:

Anyhoo, found this via Facebook. Apparently the TNA wrestlers travelled by train to Paris from Lyon yesterday.

haha!! totally agreed!!!

• Paid Members
Apparently Angle is on a flight home because his girlfriend was rushed to hospital and has given birth a few weeks early.

FUCK

This tour is obviously cursed. Next Flair will decide he's allergic to Mancunians and stay in his hotel room. Half the roster will get swine flu, the other half will get bird flu, and the main event will be those two security fellas vs Shark Boy & Orlando Jordan's boyfriend.

• Paid Members

Cant be worse than WCW charging full ticket prices for main events featuring the Harris Boys vs the Mamaluke's. Even OJ and Sharky vs Gunner and Murphy would give you a bit of a giggle, and maybe an appearance from TNA World Heavyweight Champion Eric Young. 20 minutes of waiting for a Ron Harris hot tag has no redeeming qualities.

Ah fuck! Couldnt she cross her legs or something!?

His girlfriend actually collapsed and is in intensive care, and they had to induce the labour a month prematurely because of her condition. Pretty serious, hence Angle immediately flying home.

• Paid Members

No, at least things like Shelley being hurt and Angle having superpower Olympic sperm are beyond TNA's control. That WcW tour was a farce, my old man took me to the NEC leg which funnily enough had a Ric Flair main event (which I thought was his his nostalgia, retiring soon tour, 11 damn years ago), but also featured Harris v Mamalukes.

Poor sod, I regret subjecting him to that, and him paying and all. I think that Harris Boys match had much to do with driving him to early grave, much more than the cancer.

Archived