Mark Haskins in TNA : Results and news

Mark Sloan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think TNA ever put that much thought into anything...ever. From what I hear he has signed a 2 year deal, dunno if I read that on here or somewhere else (Mark beat me to it, I prob heard it from him on here anyway)

Fair point :thumbsup:

What I meant by test is see how he would react to the event, how the crowd would take to him, backstage impression etc.

• Paid Members

Wearing a fur coat and sunglasses in TNA when one of the other promotions top babyfaces' trademark is the coat and sunglasses is asking for trouble. A lot of American based fans on the net actually think TNA have dressed him up like that to be their own version of John Morrison, much like when they brought in there own Sin Cara a few months ago. They are pushing the X Division now, so he could have picked a worse time to debut. And with the UK audience just hitting their highest ever rating and the fact they thought enough of him to throw him out there like they did, you have to believe they are high on him. Has Pac ever been contacted, Mark? You hear AJ Styles and others bigging him up all the time. He's perfect for them.

Wearing a fur coat and sunglasses in TNA when one of the other promotions top babyfaces' trademark is the coat and sunglasses is asking for trouble. A lot of American based fans on the net actually think TNA have dressed him up like that to be their own version of John Morrison, much like when they brought in there own Sin Cara a few months ago. They are pushing the X Division now, so he could have picked a worse time to debut. And with the UK audience just hitting their highest ever rating and the fact they thought enough of him to throw him out there like they did, you have to believe they are high on him. Has Pac ever been contacted, Mark? You hear AJ Styles and others bigging him up all the time. He's perfect for them.

I won't disagree with anything that was said there. PAC has been approached several times, however with PAC's japanese schedule and his intense loyalty to Dragon Gate there hasn't be an opportunity for it to work out.

True, this youtube video is evidence. Look at the title and description.

I always find the comments interesting.

Gay Video.

-Bischoff.

MrEricBischoff 5 days ago

• Paid Members

I think the tramp comparisons are a little harsh, but when he came out he did remind me of someone, and then it hit me, Wendy the crack whore from Breaking Bad.

He needs to go back to that shorter and darker do, he looked LOADS better then

Archived