Mark Haskins in TNA : Results and news

Mark Sloan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was the Lionheart match portrayed as a contest or was it a squash like a lot of the MMA stuff he has been doing

I don't watch the tv show so can't compare.

For what's its worth I'd describe it as wise veteran against the hungry rookie - by no means a squash match.

• Paid Members

Mark jobbed to the fucking Mooregasm in a match billed as a "top contenders" match. No offence, but fuck me ragged if Shannon gets an X title shot in the next six weeks.

was the Lionheart match portrayed as a contest or was it a squash like a lot of the MMA stuff he has been doing

Got about 10 minutes to and fro and was pinned after getting guitared. Pretty forgettable stuff with LH not getting any time on the mic and Still Game's Greg Hemphill clowning around throughout but you can't blame LH for that.

• Paid Members

I hate Shannon Moore, I hate his finish and I hate Mark losing to it, but at least it was believable since missing the Shooting Star press would have knocked all the wind out of him. Much prefer the Shooting Star press for a finish than that contrived pumphandle cradle tombstone he does. The pumphandle adds no extra momentum to the move due to the time it takes to move his hands for the cradle, its a waste of energy and he'd be better off just doing a normal cradle tombstone.

Financially if TNA wanted to pick Haskins up full time, would it be worth leaving Dragon Gate??

I hate Shannon Moore, I hate his finish and I hate Mark losing to it, but at least it was believable since missing the Shooting Star press would have knocked all the wind out of him. Much prefer the Shooting Star press for a finish than that contrived pumphandle cradle tombstone he does. The pumphandle adds no extra momentum to the move due to the time it takes to move his hands for the cradle, its a waste of energy and he'd be better off just doing a normal cradle tombstone.

Financially if TNA wanted to pick Haskins up full time, would it be worth leaving Dragon Gate??

well yes, if he is seen by more people he becomes a bigger draw and can command more money for his appearances here and hit the states big style.

Archived