Mark Haskins in TNA : Results and news

Mark Sloan

haskinsTNA.jpg

Mark Haskins makes his TNA US Debut after signing a two year deal at Destination X losing to Douglas Williams.

IMG_6543_650.jpg

Credit : Impactwrestling.com

Sunday July 10th 2011 : Destination X, Orlando, Florida

Lost to Douglas Williams

-----------------------------------------------------------

TNA WRESTLING “MAXIMUM IMPACT!” EUROPEAN TOUR - JANUARY 2011

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling returns to Europe in January 2011 for “Maximum iMPACT! 2011,” TNA’s biggest and most action-packed tour ever coming to France, Ireland, Germany, Scotland and England!

TNA superstars World Champion Mr. Anderson, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Rob Vam Dam and “Nature Boy” Ric Flair head up the roster of stars coming to Lyon, Paris, Dublin, Berlin, Glasgow, Manchester and London. They’ll be joined by Jeff Jarrett, Mickie James, Motor City Machine Guns, “The Pope” D’Angelo Dinero, Beer Money, Madison Rayne, “Prince of Punk” Shannon Moore, Tara, Kazarian, Angelina Love

Also competing at the TNA events in Lyon, Paris, Berlin, Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester and London is British star Mark Haskins – rated as the country’s brightest young wrestling talent.

His matches are still to be announced but listed below each date are the announced superstars without confirmed matches, and each show has some mouth watering potential match ups for "the Star Attraction"

TNA Maximum iMPACT! 2011 Tour Dates

Friday January 21 – Lyon Halle Tony Garnier

Jeff Jarrett & Matt Hardy beat Shannon Moore & Mark Haskins (Haskins lost to Hardy via Twist of Hate) - Special Guest Referee : Kurt Angle

Attendance 2000+

Saturday January 22 – Paris Le Zenith

X-Division Title : Kazarian beat Chris Sabin & Mark Haskins (Haskins lost to Kaz via Impant)

Monday January 24 – Dublin National Stadium

X-Division Title : Kazarian beat Mark Haskins & Chris Sabin (Haskins lost to Kaz via Impant)

Attendance 1800 Sell Out

Tuesday January 25 – Berlin Le Zenith

X-Division Title : Kazarian beat Mark Haskins, Shannon Moore & Chris Sabin (Haskins lost to Kaz via Impant)

Thursday January 27 – Glasgow Braehead Arena

X-Division Title : Kazarian beat Mark Haskins, Shannon Moore & Chris Sabin (Haskins lost to Kaz via Impant)

Friday January 28 – Manchester Evening News Arena

Mark Haskins lost to Shannon Moore via Mooregasm

Saturday January 29 – London Wembley Arena

Mark Haskins & Magnus lost to Beer Money via Doubleteam Powerbomb Combo

IMG_6845.jpg

Hakins V Sabin V Kaz from Dublin : Credit : TNA Wrestling

IMG_7330.jpg

Hakins V Sabin V Kaz V Moore from Berlin : Credit : TNA Wrestling

IMG_7762.jpg

Hakins V Sabin V Moore V Kaz from Glasgow : Credit : TNA Wrestling

IMG_8160.jpg

Hakins V Moore from Manchester : Credit : TNA Wrestling

IMG_8145.jpg

Hakins V Moore from Manchester : Credit : TNA Wrestling

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

There is also a chance in Manchester that he could answer Jarrett's open challenge, but I guess that will actually be Angle, leaving Mark to beat wrestle Moore.

Depending on whether Haskins will be heel/face, a Haskins/Pope Vs Angle/Morgan for London maybe?

Andy baker uk wrestler has got a tryout for the London show so I think it will be baker Vs haskins

Are you sure thats not the Gutcheck challenge they're running earlier on in the day?

Well done to Mark Haskins.

It's a shame Johnny Moss and Lionheart seem to be getting more publicity than this young man who is on the full tour. This man needs a publicist!

No he doesn't, he has everything he needs to get publicity and oppertunities. He is booked on the full tour. He hasn't be asked to publicize or make any mention of it. Mark Haskins was booked long ago and was announced with the tour match ups.

Both Moss and Lionheart were announced in local publicity. Lionheart was in many Scottish papers and Moss was announced through the sun/talksport.

While not implying either of the others do, but he also doesn't feel the need to brag about it or tell the world. This thread is basically to keep everybody upto date with his progress, like when he was in Japan, it's done by myself for that reason and that only.

It's a shame Johnny Moss and Lionheart seem to be getting more publicity than this young man who is on the full tour. This man needs a publicist!

No he doesn't, he has everything he needs to get publicity and oppertunities. He is booked on the full tour. He hasn't be asked to publicize or make any mention of it. Mark Haskins was booked long ago and was announced with the tour match ups.

Both Moss and Lionheart were announced in local publicity. Lionheart was in many Scottish papers and Moss was announced through the sun/talksport.

While not implying either of the others do, but he also doesn't feel the need to brag about it or tell the world. This thread is basically to keep everybody upto date with his progress, like when he was in Japan, it's done by myself for that reason and that only.

That is a fair enough approach, I just thought he would like to get his name out there to the general public as much as possible I.E the use of national newspapers to advertise his success in getting on a tour with a big U.S company.

That is a fair enough approach, I just thought he would like to get his name out there to the general public as much as possible I.E the use of national newspapers to advertise his success in getting on a tour with a big U.S company.

You have to respect the companies wishes too remember, Johnny Moss, who is the perfect person to get papers and media interested was featured on the Sun's podcast, mentioned on the talksport show etc, because that is the story "British talent vs Jeff Jarrett" ditto Scotland with Lionheart. The papers need a hook to get the people interested and they have the stories.

The media is used to get fans interested (and hopefully into the halls) and that is the story they used to get the excellent media they recieved. Mark Haskins, is a team player, it's not all about him, he is booked on the tour as he is an exceptional talent but hasn't be asked to promote or make public his involvement, hence us all staying very quiet about it until a formal announcement was made.

Mark himself is too busy doing, to be writing about it. The people who NEED to know he is working the tour aready know, and as mentioned above I thought it would be cool that we can follow (and get behind) one of our own as he starts another new journey. As somebody rightly said, working with one of the biggest promotions in Japan for 3/4 of last year and now working with TNA is huge for him, but he could write about it, could tweet it, could do any number of things to tell people how he has achieved or what an oppertunity it is, but I can tell you, he is doing everything he can to make the most of it, he is in the best shape of his career, he has been wrestling all around the country like a mad man, and when not at shows, he is making the 4 hour round trip back down to portsmouth to train and improve his conditioning. I cannot wait to see him mix it up on the TNA events, some of the matches are going to be spectacular!

So the company didn't request he advertise himself as the only brit getting the chance to do the full tour? That's fair enough then.

I'd no idea Haskins was on the tour till I seen this thread. I'm sure he will let his ring work do the talking I just thought it would have been nice for a talented young guy to get some national exposure to non wrestling fans.

So the company didn't request he advertise himself as the only brit getting the chance to do the full tour? That's fair enough then.

I'd no idea Haskins was on the tour till I seen this thread. I'm sure he will let his ring work do the talking I just thought it would have been nice for a talented young guy to get some national exposure to non wrestling fans.

You are right, just in the same way they didn't ask Doug Williams to advertise himself or anybody else. They obviously have a marketing team and they did an amazing job of getting PR for the events. The guy in charge is a top media relations expert and I am sure he was instrumental in managing and aquiring all of the tour advertising.

Archived