Mark Haskins in TNA : Results and news

Mark Sloan

Have we got any infor on how Haskins in being recieved by the rest of the wrestlers or the crowd etc?

As far as the wrestlers go,Mark has a nature about him that is hard to dislike.(even for Americans) Plus,his wrestling is very accommodating to other styles,so I bet they are loving him.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He did an alright shift last night in Glasgow I thought. He didn't look out of place in the fourway.

Perhaps as important once he was in the ring he was getting the same crowd response as everyone else in the match, no awkward silences because he was an 'unknown' to the vast majority of fans.

Anyone got full results from last night?

- X-Division champion Kazarian defeated Chris Sabin, Shannon Moore and Mark Haskins to retain the title.

- Angelina Love & Mickie James defeated Tara & Madison Rayne

- Jeff Jarrett defeated Lionheart, a local Scottish wrestler. Local comedian Greg Hamphill served as the referee.

- Beer Money defeated Douglas Williams and Magnus. Ric Flair was back and in the corner.

- Matt Morgan defeated

So flair didnt wrestle? Hopefully they have swapped the date he was meant to wrestle (Glasgow) for the show that is now missing the Hardy's vs. Guns (Manchester) unless hes just a lazy old bastard and cant be bothered wrestling on house shows?

He was supposed to be wrestling on all the UK dates, I'd expect the card to be mixed up tonight given the British Invasion likely work as faces down South?

Hopefully Wembley gets Doug vs Flair.

First look at Haskins last night, he was decent. Didn't look out of place at all.

Thats the third TNA show I've seen in Glasgow, I may be wrong but it feels like the crowd gets less and less every year. There were a lot of empty seats last night.

First look at Haskins last night, he was decent. Didn't look out of place at all.

Thats the third TNA show I've seen in Glasgow, I may be wrong but it feels like the crowd gets less and less every year. There were a lot of empty seats last night.

I went to the 2009 show at Braehead but went to Manchester in 2010 rather than Braehead.

So although I can't comment on Braehead attendance in 2010, I recall that most people got upgraded to better seats in 2009 upon entering the arena.

So either 2009 attendance was a lot worse, or they've got smarter about blocking off sections from sale.

They must have made a lot of money on the floor seats since there wasnt many empty. If they had done what WWE does and put the tickets for the following tour on sale just after the show finishes that gives people plenty of time to book tickets, they could easily sell it out.

They must have made a lot of money on the floor seats since there wasnt many empty. If they had done what WWE does and put the tickets for the following tour on sale just after the show finishes that gives people plenty of time to book tickets, they could easily sell it out.

Let's not forget that the first 2 rows were sold at a premium price, and additional income was generated from the meet and greets and merchandise.

All considered it probably works out at not a bad night's business in Glasgow.

He did an alright shift last night in Glasgow I thought. He didn't look out of place in the fourway.

Agreed, that was a great match, the whole show was good fun and the night was topped off with meeting the Hardyz and seeing Ric Flair downing the wine in the bar afterwards.

Archived