If you're going to insult me via my website feedback form...

Your Fight Site

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even Twitter, where I have nigh on 700 followers, have tweeting over 9,000 times over the course of years, I've yet to receive negative feedback for my words. So yes, I find negativity towards me confined to here (the UKFF).

Really?

Only another 300 to go and you can officially start your own cult.

Who is John Doe?

He is everybody and nobody. Also, he is married to Jane.

Isn't his brother that martial arts guy, Ken?

It's a talented family by all accounts, their nan does wonderful things with chicken.

I think her sister used to present Crime Watch as well.

In a galaxy far far away there is a brother.

Are you sure you didn't just make all this up so you could start a thread simply to mention that you design websites?

That's exactly what I was going to post. My opinion, 'All press is good press' and all that jazz. How many of us can honestly say they haven't clicked his link from this thread? Honestly. I did. Big whoop kid, you're a webstite designer. So's my mate, and he's done work for massive companies. Bully for him, bully for you and bully for us all. Crawl back up your arse and stop thinking you're important enough to warrant a whinging thread on an on topic forum. At best it was for off topic, but realistically, just grow the fuck up.

People don't like me in REAL life. I can't remember the last time I didn't cry myself to sleep because of it! Oh by the way, i'm selling friendship bracelets for cunts, and you can buy them at www.whogivesafu... yadda yadda yadda.

Archived