If you're going to insult me via my website feedback form...

Your Fight Site

Even Twitter, where I have nigh on 700 followers, have tweeting over 9,000 times over the course of years, I've yet to receive negative feedback for my words. So yes, I find negativity towards me confined to here

I never understand why people boast that they have many many Twitter followers, especially non celebrities, like yourself.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Even Twitter, where I have nigh on 700 followers, have tweeting over 9,000 times over the course of years, I've yet to receive negative feedback for my words. So yes, I find negativity towards me confined to here

I never understand why people boast that they have many many Twitter followers, especially non celebrities, like yourself.

I don't. I was just merely pointing out numbers so people couldn't go, "of course not because you only have 7 folloers and have only tweet 5 timez lols"

If it's someone who's promotion or something you've criticised before, what did you say to provoke such a response?

This:

Feel free to sling mindless insults our way, but at the end of the day we're the guys working in the ring and you're the spotty little teenager who is jerking off to Ric Flair tapes in his mummys house?

I'm 21, have never suffered from acne (thank God) and have never jerked off to Ric Flair's man-boobs. I live with my girlfriend in an apartment on Newcastle's quayside and have a good job developing websites from which I draw a decent salary doing something I enjoy. Just thought I'd clear that one up for you.

I stopped playing wrestler at school, during which I was sensible enough to not even dare attempt a pile-driver, let alone through a makeshift table. When I wanted to play wrestler in my non-acne-plagued teenage years (during which I had also discovered girls and missed this period where I was supposed to be masturbating to died-blonde-haired 14-time World Champions), I started training with a reputable organisation in the North East. There, I had people to tell me I couldn't do MOVES~! for the sake of doing moves, which you need.

So yeah, that's 10 pence and then some.

Its the way you act, look at you, your attitude, your condescending..

Do we care if you have 700 followers? no? why do we need to know that? because you're a twat.

Big deal you have a girlfriend, so do many many people all over the world? and your own apartment.. how cute! why do we need to know? you work as a web designer.. we would have never guessed would we. The amount of times you try and drop it into posts. or the fact your sig tells us. You're 21? really, how nice? are you telling us that as you would like to get across the point of you been 21... and you have a "good job" as to what? other 21 year old's don't have a good job?

MAYBE if you would spend more time with your girlfriend, in your apartment or working in this well paid job. you would fuck off for a bit longer and we wouldn't have to read your shit. oh wait, i think your high horse has just ran off.

most followers on twitter are fake anyways.

I have about 40 followers, 39 of them i dont know and have names like HoTgIrLs4U and HHHisGay4CeNaZ...so saying you have 700 followers wont impress people.

As for your website problems and the guy that insulted you, just let it go man. For all you know it could of been a friend playing a prank.

Don't want to point out the obvious but if your pissed off at someone that sent you an email why was your first reaction to post a threatening topic at a whole forum of people that you assume the person who sent you the email uses, instead of just clicking "Reply"

• Paid Members
Don't want to point out the obvious but if your pissed off at someone that sent you an email why was your first reaction to post a threatening topic at a whole forum of people that you assume the person who sent you the email uses, instead of just clicking "Reply"

They didn't provide their name. You think they were going to provide their real email address too? You think sending an email to john@doe.com would actually reach the sender...?

They look quite swish. I'm no web designer or anything, but they look pretty sweet to me.

Seconded. They are good websites, and I say that not just as a regular web user but with my work hat on as someone who works in I.T.

However, I think whoever sent the original message was just trying to wind him up, which has worked. Now let's close this thread and/or move it to off-topic shall we?

• Paid Members
I can't believe that after being called out on always mentioning you are a web designer, you then go and provide a link to your work in the same thread.

It was in response to someone who asked. I didn't just drop it in there for the sake of it, did I?

Archived