If you're going to insult me via my website feedback form...

Your Fight Site

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You probably haven't done yourself any favours coming on here and using the phrase "spineless fruit" to be honest.

Well like I say, I don't care about being insulted. But when you do it anonymously it hardly puts them on any higher ground.

• Paid Members
Is it not obvious? It'll have been that fella who's wrestling promotion you criticised for being shit, then he said the wanking about Ric Flair in mummy's basement thing and you posted about your job and that.

Thats the guy I suggested, Xavier.

• Paid Members
I'm guessing it came from someone on here as this is—believe it or not—one of the only forums I post on regularly, and the only place where the general consensus of me is that I'm a twat.

Come on now, I'm sure it's not just this little pocket of the world now is it..,....

No. The web design community is just a lot more grown up than parts of the on-line wrestling world and wrestling forums, and can actually have a conversation and exchange opinions without breaking down with, "OMG! ur such a twat!"

Presumably though you'll venture into the real world as well? I know people here are a little quick to actually say you're a twat, and indeed most of the world and quite possibly the web designing community also are more polite than that.

But it doesn't stop it being the general consensus, now does it?

• Paid Members
Presumably though you'll venture into the real world as well? I know people here are a little quick to actually say you're a twat, and indeed most of the world and quite possibly the web designing community also are more polite than that.

No, but you would think someone from the "real world" and the various other non-wrestling-related places I'm active in on-line, there would be at least one person who would speak up

No, but you would think someone from the "real world" and the various other non-wrestling-related places I'm active in on-line, there would be at least one person who would speak up

Archived