TNA 2011 Tour Discussion

pizzazz941

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have they announced angles matches for the tour?

Angle will be wrestling jeff mostly id guess. I predict in Glasgow Lionheart gets beat in a few minutes by ankle lock and angle makes the save and we have another match with those 2. Angle will probably also answer his open challenge in manchester

• Paid Members

Angle will be wrestling jeff mostly id guess. I predict in Glasgow Lionheart gets beat in a few minutes by ankle lock and angle makes the save and we have another match with those 2. Angle will probably also answer his open challenge in manchester

I know in glasgow lionheart is wreslting jarratt as part of the gut check try out, And jonny moss is wrestling jarratt in london i think.

im still holding out for Haskins vs angle, that would bne a cracking match!

I know in glasgow lionheart is wreslting jarratt as part of the gut check try out, And jonny moss is wrestling jarratt in london i think.

No, they are main show special challenge matches

Gutcheck is only at Wembley and has nothing to do with the show

• Paid Members

I thought Lionheart was wreslting jarrat in glasgow though? Either way im not sure if its to do with gut check or if its some sort of try out?

Either way, a good showing for either of them would be decent, would you happen to know Mr haskins schedule for the TNA tour Mr sloan?

Once again it looks like it will be a great tour. I'm going to the Glasgow show. Not got my tickets yet, however, See Tickets website says they are despatching tickets out to Glasgow and London at the moment so hope they arrive soon. :thumbsup:

Knowing royal mail it will be the week before the show or something. I got a christmas card last week :/

I thought Lionheart was wreslting jarrat in glasgow though? Either way im not sure if its to do with gut check or if its some sort of try out?

Either way, a good showing for either of them would be decent, would you happen to know Mr haskins schedule for the TNA tour Mr sloan?

He is wrestling him at Glasgow in a match but it isn't anything to with Gutcheck.

Mark Haskins is competing on the whole of the European tour (French, Germany etc dates too)

Once again it looks like it will be a great tour. I'm going to the Glasgow show. Not got my tickets yet, however, See Tickets website says they are despatching tickets out to Glasgow and London at the moment so hope they arrive soon. :thumbsup:

Knowing royal mail it will be the week before the show or something. I got a christmas card last week :/

Typical! I hate waiting for tickets to arrive!! :sneaky:

Archived