Joanna Yeates RIP

patiirc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet this was a nice stocking filler for you eh Pat.

Fuck sake man give it a rest for at least one day eh?

What a bundle of joy you are

Yeah, sorry for giving a shit about people on Xmas Day. No it wasnt a 'nice' stocking filler ?? (wtf are you on about Triple A?). No one should ever have to go through this, especially in that area of Bristol.

I really hoped she would be found alive and that there would be a nice ending to the story and that she would return home and be safe.

Given that me cousin went missing and then was 'found' in the River Avon having jumped off the Suspension Bridge about 12 years ago. I know a little of what the people involved have gone through.

But hey its all trite point scoring for you guys isnt it?

• Paid Members
Bet this was a nice stocking filler for you eh Pat.

Fuck sake man give it a rest for at least one day eh?

What a bundle of joy you are

Yeah, sorry for giving a shit about people on Xmas Day. No it wasnt a 'nice' stocking filler ?? (wtf are you on about Triple A?). No one should ever have to go through this, especially in that area of Bristol.

I really hoped she would be found alive and that there would be a nice ending to the story and that she would return home and be safe.

Given that me cousin went missing and then was 'found' in the River Avon having jumped off the Suspension Bridge about 12 years ago. I know a little of what the people involved have gone through.

But hey its all trite point scoring for you guys isnt it?

No fuck off. You clearly get off on being first on the scene reporting every single death that makes the media. Have a sherry and cheer the fuck up for a day.

No fuck off. You clearly get off on being first on the scene reporting every single death that makes the media. Have a sherry and cheer the fuck up for a day.

Yeah, I do that all the time, not. Why would I post a clearly very sad and moving thing on Xmas day to 'get off on it'? May be Id actually posted something that was of interest to people who have been following said story and so desperately wanted her to be alive, given the time of year and all. Too simple for you?

As I said above all about the point scoring *sigh*

The Christmas Present Nobody wanted

Finding out you still haven't topped yourself?

Cheers, hope the Swine flu gets you too, if you are being like that. :rolleyes: Good Grief..

Keep Christmas Spirit alive on the UKFF, and I'm the misery guts? Ok then.

• Paid Members

seems to me Patdfb was simply posting an update to a very current story, which seems to happen alot on the forum, some people may think the timing is a bit wank but meh, the fact a body was found on christmas day is worse than a few people throwing a welly about it being posted on an internet forum on the day that a bloke was born in a barn.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I do that all the time, not. Why would I post a clearly very sad and moving thing on Xmas day to 'get off on it'? May be Id actually posted something that was of interest to people who have been following said story and so desperately wanted her to be alive, given the time of year and all. Too simple for you?

As I said above all about the point scoring *sigh*

Why would you post this at all given your reputation as the resident tragic figure? Surely you must have known the flak you would get when you combine your Eeyore of the UKFF status with your fetish for posting RIP threads for absolutely everyone that dies? Given the sad ending and tragic timing here I can't think anything else but you rubbing your palms with anticipation waiting on the way here to find out if anyone else had beat you to it.

Fuck it. I'm off for some festive cheer. This is all way too simple for me.

Oh god I hope I've scored some points on you.

Archived