Joanna Yeates RIP

patiirc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you post this at all given your reputation as the resident tragic figure?

Didn't realise I was important enough to have a reputation. I must have missed that memo. I just thought I posted on an off topic wrestling internet forum on occasion. Silly Me

Surely you must have known the flak you would get when you combine your Eeyore of the UKFF status with your fetish for posting RIP threads for absolutely everyone that dies?

Go back and check. Last one I posted was about a month ago and that was because it was the director of The Empire Strikes Back and Robocop II.. Before that nothing for a further month I think the one before was Manimal in October. But hey, you keep that I'm always and only posting death stuff thing going. Must be the grim reaper or something with all that frequency. :rolleyes:

Given the sad ending and tragic timing here I can't think anything else but you rubbing your palms with anticipation waiting on the way here to find out if anyone else had beat you to it.

This was always likely wasnt it? I mean, did you even read the bit about me cousin? :angry: Unbelievable

Fuck it. I'm off for some festive cheer. This is all way too simple for me.

Well have a good xmas! Enjoy yourself

• Paid Members
Maybe you should read it all properly before you start telling people to fuck off for no reason, eh?

nope, you should still fuck off.

:( Well that's my Christmas RUINED!

It MUST have been shit to start with then :p

I have no beef with anyone on here but this thread does come across a bit negative and anti happy. That's not me scoring points or taking shots but you can understand why us civilians on the UKFF could take this the wrong way

No one likes a sad story but truth is there will be loads of sad stories on xmas day all over the world, sadly thats life for you.

I mean well. :/

No fuck off. You clearly get off on being first on the scene reporting every single death that makes the media. Have a sherry and cheer the fuck up for a day.

Yeah, I do that all the time, not. Why would I post a clearly very sad and moving thing on Xmas day to 'get off on it'? May be Id actually posted something that was of interest to people who have been following said story and so desperately wanted her to be alive, given the time of year and all. Too simple for you?

As I said above all about the point scoring *sigh*

The Christmas Present Nobody wanted

Finding out you still haven't topped yourself?

Cheers, hope the Swine flu gets you too, if you are being like that. :rolleyes: Good Grief..

Keep Christmas Spirit alive on the UKFF, and I'm the misery guts? Ok then.

Get a job you lazy cunt.

Get a job you lazy cunt.

Yeah, thanks for the constructive criticism. It's been taken on board and I will try that whenever I'm passed fit to work you know by the medical professionals that say iam currently unfit to work and will be for some time. Just on the 'off chance' that I may be able to, at some point in the new year I will contact Shaw Trust to see what things can be done to get us back to work.

Are you going to come up with something original in terms of insults before the year is out? Or are you going to the generic insult-o-meter for things

So aside from all the personal haranging stuff, and back to the topic at hand

I feel for the parents if it is her ( and she is being named locally as being the girl found) I wouldnt wish that anyone. My thoughts are with her family at this time

Its always someone or a couple out walking there dog early in the morning who find these bodies!! Will be a shame regardless or not if it is the woman who went missing. It cant be good for anyones family to get that family or knock on the door to have that news put on them.

Also, nice Chrimbo Carl?

• Paid Members
No fuck off. You clearly get off on being first on the scene reporting every single death that makes the media. Have a sherry and cheer the fuck up for a day.

Yeah, I do that all the time, not. Why would I post a clearly very sad and moving thing on Xmas day to 'get off on it'? May be Id actually posted something that was of interest to people who have been following said story and so desperately wanted her to be alive, given the time of year and all. Too simple for you?

As I said above all about the point scoring *sigh*

The Christmas Present Nobody wanted

Finding out you still haven't topped yourself?

Cheers, hope the Swine flu gets you too, if you are being like that. :rolleyes: Good Grief..

Keep Christmas Spirit alive on the UKFF, and I'm the misery guts? Ok then.

Get a job you lazy cunt.

You're one to talk about being lazy. Are you ever going to get around to changing that spelling mistake in your sig?

On topic, absolutely awful news. That's pretty much every Xmas completely ruined for them now, quite a sobering thought.

Archived