Joanna Yeates RIP

patiirc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
No jokes yet? Disappointing.

I think she'll definitely turned out to have been raped, and then maybe killed accidently, so they dump her and make it look like she's frozen to death. It doesn't really look like anyone has gone to any lengths to hide the body.

If the BF didn't have an alibi I'd say he did it, but since he does have one, it seems like the most likely option that this happened.

The jokes don't usually start until about 10 pages in (see suffolk strangler case on Gold), however this is one murder and there's no crazy Sutcliffe like killer running around, so weird as it sounds even on this forum, jokes on this case might be a bit of a stretch. Unless she bought that Pizza and the price of a Tesco extra value marguerita was bloody murder, but that's just a Boyle-esq example... Where the fuck is Spurles, he'd get a semi on this case he would.

• Paid Members
They say the boyfriend has an alibi, but it's a bit convenient that he went on holiday just as it happened. I reckon there's still a good chance he killed her, maybe he wanted pepperoni or some shit so he strangled her.

weak :p

If the landlord has done it then hes made a right fuck up going to the police nearly 10 days after the event claiming to have seen her leave the flat with two other people. It just raises so many questions about why hes waited so long to say anything. Its so similar to the Ian Huntley thing when he went on TV, known to the victim, then a few days later hes nicked for their murders.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/dec/30/j...arrest-landlord

Jefferies was known as a flamboyant master, particularly fond of the work of Christina Rossetti, when he taught at Clifton College. He was said to be wont to mispronounce obscure place names in extravagant ways. One former pupil said that at one time his hair appeared to have been dyed blue.

Amazing.

Archived