Joanna Yeates RIP

patiirc

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who find the missing pizza part of this whole thing a bit weird? Or is that just me being odd again?

http://www.channel4.com/news/missing-brist...lease-cctv-film

I'm not trying to be crass or heartless in mentioning this - more just curious if this will turn out to have something to do with her death/murder.

• Paid Members
Police have been unable to find any trace of the pizza or its packaging at the missing woman's home.

From this, I take it that she didn't arrive home with the pizza, and so died somewhere between Tesco and home.

But then, would her killer really have gone back to her house and dumped the key, coat, cash card etc that s/he had taken from Joanne in the house for her boyfriend to find?

I know - that's why I mentioned the whole "AWOL pizza" thing in the first place. All seems very odd and I'll admit, my first thought was "Oh her boyfriend did it" but if his family back up his alibi, then he can't have been the person responsible for her death. Unless it emerges her death was before he left to go to Sheffield. Agh, I'm confusing myself here :confused:

Despite the boyfriend's alibi there are some back 'home' who think that he did it.

The most plausible rumour that I've heard is that it was a co-worker/ stalker who was rebuffed on the works night out somehow and followed her back home, then suggested they went for a walk, killed her and kept the Pizza as a 'keep sake'.

I hope they find the bastard that did it

Despite the boyfriend's alibi there are some back 'home' who think that he did it.

The most plausible rumour that I've heard is that it was a co-worker/ stalker who was rebuffed on the works night out somehow and followed her back home, then suggested they went for a walk, killed her and kept the Pizza as a 'keep sake'.

Couldn't agree with you more on that statement Pat!

What doesn't make sense to me is that she kept the belongings at home which suggests she was asked not to bring them (who really leaves a key, purse & phone at home?), I still think her fella might be involved, it doesn't make sense at all that she would leave the house, she can't exactly go anywhere other than with someone she knows without money or a phone (unless she carried money in her pocket) but still doesn't make sense.

Baffling to say the least.

• Paid Members

Could if be a simple case of, walking home the just said "Sod this cheap arse pizza.........i'll order a curry", and threw it away on the way home? Then got home, popped outside to take the bin out or something, then got grabbed by a wierdo.

Very sad either way, not nice at all :(

• Paid Members
Could if be a simple case of, walking home the just said "Sod this cheap arse pizza.........i'll order a curry", and threw it away on the way home? Then got home, popped outside to take the bin out or something, then got grabbed by a wierdo.

Suely you would put the Pizza in the freezer?

Suely you would put the Pizza in the freezer?

Good point there Chilli_Dog! Particularly in these credit crunch times, every penny counts! :p

Archived