IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Just found out there's bus replacements on the train journey from London this Sunday.

The 21:05 Sittingbourne to London Victoria arrives at Victoria at 23:02

Train: 21:05 Sittingbourne [sIT] Gillingham (Kent) [GLM] 21:19

Bus: 21:30 Gillingham (Kent) [GLM] Meopham [MEP] 22:09

Train: 22:19 Meopham [MEP] London Victoria [VIC] 23:02

Similar changes apply on the 21:29 Sittingbourne to London St Pancras International which arrives at 23:06.

Just found out there's bus replacements on the train journey from London this Sunday.

The 21:05 Sittingbourne to London Victoria arrives at Victoria at 23:02

Train: 21:05 Sittingbourne [sIT] Gillingham (Kent) [GLM] 21:19

Bus: 21:30 Gillingham (Kent) [GLM] Meopham [MEP] 22:09

Train: 22:19 Meopham [MEP] London Victoria [VIC] 23:02

Similar changes apply on the 21:29 Sittingbourne to London St Pancras International which arrives at 23:06.

thanks for the tip off! I really want to go to an IPW show even if I run the risk of getting stranded lol

im going to be driving to the event this time round so if anyone is stuck for travel because of the bus replacement service etc i got a few spare places in the car if anyone needs a lift to catch trains/ buses from london.

can drop off at the o2 arena, and then roughly 20mins from ther on tube to jubilee

drop a message if you think you need it!

This coming Sunday, IPW: UK returns to Sittingbourne for its first event of 2011. After two years of sell-out, must-see events, IPW: UK returns to the Swallows Leisure Centre for a huge night of international wrestling action! Championships will be decided, grudges will be settled and for two former best friends there will be No Escape!

International Collision

samibone.jpg

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/sittingbourne

One of the most interesting matches that will take place on Sunday March 6th will see two well travelled wrestlers making their Sittingbourne debuts in a contest where both men will be looking to impress both IPW: UK management and the Sittingbourne fans.

• Paid Members

Really excited about this show tomorrow night, particularly Frazier vs. Samuels. Scurll vs. Generico and All Stars vs.Original Thrillers both sound absolutely brilliant as well, and Big Bad Dave vs. Danny Garnell should be really good fun too.

I've seen Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly for Dragon Gate USA, but haven't been impressed with anything I've seen from them (especially a particularly awful 'bonus' singles match between the two from "Open the Freedom Gate 2009"). I saw Cole for All Star a couple of weeks ago too, and he looked completely lost and personality-free there as well. Having said that, they've supposedly been doing good things in ROH and Evolve, and they are in there with Sabre Jr and Scurll, so I look forward to seeing what they can cook up.

Sami Callihan is just really, really bad.

I'm also looking forward to an entire new year ahead of us in IPW:UK, with both the March and May shows looking very promising indeed, the signature tag division looking to remain superior, the promise of new UK stars getting their chance to tangle with established IPW:UK favourites and a chance to see international imports not regularly seen on these shores showcased.

I've said it before, but I'm still absolutely convinced that the whole "Martin Stone leaving to wrestle in the US" isn't exactly true and he will make a surprise return as a major heel at some point this year.

I've said it before, but I'm still absolutely convinced that the whole "Martin Stone leaving to wrestle in the US" isn't exactly true and he will make a surprise return as a major heel at some point this year.

Yeah, I think it was mentioned in another thread that Stone is not on his way to the US, so you're probably right.

I think the LDR's vs Cole/O'Reilly match is getting really slept on, a lot of it being because with Cole & O'Reilly so new as a team, and the current interest in indy wrestling waning, not that many have really seen them at their best. Personally, I am going to be waiting with baited breath every single time O'Reilly and Sabre Jnr are in the ring together, as that could be magic to watch the two strike and kick each other, and really wrestle on the mat for the submission. O'Reilly should leave a lot of people impressed all going well, and Cole is no slouch in the ring at all.

Callihan has come along SOOOO much in 2010. Forget everything you saw of him in ROH in 08/09. This dude straight up goes to war in every single match, and his match against Akira Tozawa in January, while I expected it to be good, HOLY HELL that was one of the best matches on a show that also contained BxB Hulk vs YAMATO and CIMA/Dragon Kid vs Yoshino/PAC. If he and T-Bone have the kind of match I think they're both capable of having, then that's another unexpected treat for people.

And yeah, I was sucked in and was really wanting the best for Stone and did hope he was moving on to bigger things, but with his bookings going so quiet and then randomly accepting a PBW booking for next month...... Seems he's going to be on these shores for a while longer. Which, rather selfishly, I have to admit I'm a little happy with as the guy is one of England's best right now.

Kincaide vs Havoc? Huh. Will be interesting to see Havoc outside of his usual environment (at least I hope to God he doesn't try anything hardcore just for the sake of it) and with the added stip of Kincaide losing his roster spot..... Hopefully this is further incentive for Kincaide to become a one man wrecking machine.

I may as well throw my pre show opinions in here

Cole and O'Reily vs LDRS - I have seen singles matches from both Cole and O'reily in the past and they were quite good however i saw their match as a team against ANX at ROH Final Battle which was amazing and has got me very excited to see these two live.

Scurll vs Generico - Should really give Scurll a chance to shine which should be really good for him but lets hope he has 2 great matches in him.

Original Thrillers vs All Stars - Should be a really good match but oddly i am not too excited about it but i would love this to be a great match.

Callihan vs T-Bone - Much like the people before i have not be very impressed with what i have seen of Callihan but i have heard he has got better yet i find T-Bone quite boring so i am not really looking forward to this.

Garnell vs Mastiff - Garnell was made to look shit at the last show so i can't see garnell winning but i hope garnell goes all out to put on a great match with Mastiff

Havoc vs Kincade - I really don't know what to say about this one other than its good to see Jimmy in sittingbourne but at the same time it will be interesting to see what he does if he doesn't go hardcore.

Samuels vs Fraizer - Exciting build for this one and the best fued in the UK at the moment however i really don't know what to expect from this match as their last match was over pretty quick yet what i saw makes me feel this match might get out of control.

Should be an exciting night

Archived