IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I'm hoping for Kincaide vs Shane but I reckon there's 0% of that being on there lol

Leaders vs thrillers tlc would be great too, regardless of quality, but I don't see it happening

Along similar lines, I'll go out on a limb and predict the return of the traditional Anniversary Show TLC match (as seen at 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th Anniversarys), that being a rematch of LDRS vs. London/Generico, with a third team (All-Stars? Haskins and Pac? Original Thrillers?) possibly added to the mix through the year....

I'm hoping for Kincaide vs Shane but I reckon there's 0% of that being on there lol

Leaders vs thrillers tlc would be great too, regardless of quality, but I don't see it happening

Along similar lines, I'll go out on a limb and predict the return of the traditional Anniversary Show TLC match (as seen at 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th Anniversarys), that being a rematch of LDRS vs. London/Generico, with a third team (All-Stars? Haskins and Pac? Original Thrillers?) possibly added to the mix through the year....

Psst, I think they're talking about the DVD bonus Andy has promised.

Unless you're just making a bold prediction for the future and now I look like a tit for not reading correctly.....

• Paid Members

Psst, I think they're talking about the DVD bonus Andy has promised.

Unless you're just making a bold prediction for the future and now I look like a tit for not reading correctly.....

Oh, I know, it was just the mention of the TLC match that I saw as an opportunity to air a prediction...

ALSO: just watched that Kartel video on YouTube. FUCK ME that was superb, never seen anything as good as that from anyone in the UK and very, very rarely outside it. Got me even more excited about what is, for me, one of the most anticipated matches in the 10 years I've been closely following British wrestling. The emotion, the drama, the story, the characters. When it's done right, I fucking love pro wrestling.

hey Andy, were the DVDs sent out on Monday?

Yes indeed all DVD's were posted in 2 batches either Monday or Tuesday so should be with people shortly.... which leads me nicely onto my next cheap plug!

To get people in the mood here's a look at the upcoming encounter between Marty Scurll & El Generico:

Archived