IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

Sami Callihan is just really, really bad.

LIES!!!!!

I Saw Sami Callihan on friday and he was AWESOME he looks the part and is very very fast , and considering he only arived in England on the friday morning he pulled off an amazing main event

so i think all the people who think Sami is not that good youll be suprised

Kyle and Adam

Were also in an amazing match on friday but for me KYLE is the better wrestler in the tag match they had he did all the work and i for one was very impressed

:)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sami Callihan is just really, really bad.

LIES!!!!!

I Saw Sami Callihan on friday and he was AWESOME he looks the part and is very very fast , and considering he only arived in England on the friday morning he pulled off an amazing main event

so i think all the people who think Sami is not that good youll be suprised

Kyle and Adam

Were also in an amazing match on friday but for me KYLE is the better wrestler in the tag match they had he did all the work and i for one was very impressed

:)

What show was this? Any word on their opponents, location etc?

The companie was a companie called fight club pro

Wolverhampton

Kyle and adam vs the hunters (one of the best in the brimingham and black country)

Sami callihan vs trent seven (one of the most loved and hardest hitting wrestliers in the midlands)

• Paid Members

LDRS retained the British tag titles over Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly when Zack made o'reilly tap to a cross arm breaker in 22.19.. mighty fine opener that would have torn the house down in EVOLVE

• Paid Members

The All Stars beat the Original Thrillers in 20.48 after a whole bunch of cheating. Finish aside this was another tremendous tag match. Interval now.

• Paid Members

Dave Mastiff beat Danny Garnell to retain the British Heavyweight Title in 12.27 with a Finlay roll followed by a senton.

Bobby Fish is the final name announced for NOAH and IPW:UK in May...

• Paid Members

Sha Samuels beat Terry Frazier in 15.28... Terry destroyed Sha with two rock bottoms, two chair shots and a rock bottom at the end, but then said 'i'm sick of your games... I quit'

Archived