IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

Same same... although they were only posted 2nd class (I was trying to be cheap given the free postage deal. :blush:) Here's a deal for you if anyones (from the UK) haven't turned up by Monday PM or e-mail me (andy@ipwuk.com) with your paypal e-mail address & I'll re-post 1st class recorded buuuut I'll be expecting an amnesty on March 6th if & when the originals turn up!!!!!

I'm also going to add an option for recorded delivery for all future orders which will cost a simple extra 50 pennies... I think that's fair!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:(

Either Royal Mail is taking the piss or something is wrong at this rate.

They are 10000% taking the pi**, it's insanity in the postal circles at the moment, stuff going abroad getting there 3 or 4 times faster than in the same county. Shocking stuff.

They are 10000% taking the pi**, it's insanity in the postal circles at the moment, stuff going abroad getting there 3 or 4 times faster than in the same county. Shocking stuff.

Add me to the list of guys that are pissed off with Royal Mail. STILL no DVDs!!!

Add me to the list of guys that are pissed off with Royal Mail. STILL no DVDs!!!

If this is Royal Mail's fault, it's pathetic! Still no sign of the DVDs.

Andy, you PMed me for my info to check whether the DVDs had been posted. I've PMed you twice but not had a reply. Have you checked for me?

On a positive note, I'm really looking forward to the show. I was talking to Cobystag and agree with his thoughts that it is strange that the only match not announced is the world title match. Since Danny Garnell was set up as challenger at the last show, I'm wondering if IPW are going to throw a curveball with this match.

From an e-mail I got from Andy yesterday he advised he was away from home at the moment, but would investigate tomorrow (today).

And yeah I am really curious if anything is going to get added to the show on top of what we've already got. Just seems odd that what is potentially 5/6ths of the card is announced so up front.

Maybe something to do with the 16th Carat Gold entrant still not being announced......?

But then I'm more than happy to just cap the card off with a Mastiff defense and leave it at that.

Archived