IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anniversary Show was really really good!!! Finished it earlier.

Best matches were the LDRS tag, Go/Mastiff and the cage match.

Really hard to split them though as they were all different and each good in their own right.

Brawl At The Hall looks awesome!

Unfortunately my copy of Make Or Break is damaged/dirty so..... Yeah. Went straight for the two main events and the DVD doesn't play them.

Just one of those things I suppose.....

My Make or Break is the same. It plays half of the Leaders/All Stars match, then cuts off!

I've tried Alan's trick too

Edwards vs. Haskins was fucking GREAT!!!!

one of the best "attack a body part" matches I've seen in ages. Haskins selling was outstanding and Edwards was just a machine in there. Better on DVD than I remembered live and I loved it live.

Hi Andy.

I ordered all 6 of your 2010 dvds on the 4th of Feb but havent recieved any email saying when they'll be sent. I did send you a tweet about it as well but got no reply :(

Not really thread worthy, but Zack Sabre Jnr was announced for the EVOLVE show on the 19th of April.

With him being confirmed for the WXW/CZW's Best Of The Best double header on the 9th, it means he may also be appearing at CHIKARA's King Of Trios 15-17th as well.

Can't wait to see how he does in EVOLVE. A match against Bobby Fish, Sami Callihan or Akira Tozawa would be amazing and ensure future state side bookings.

Well done Zack!

Have tickets been sent out yet?

Yep yesterday... we normally post out the week prior to the event :thumbsup:

I've got 6 front rows left and 14 2nd rows so if you want the bestest seats in the house & a free On Demand match to boot then get booking (On Demand tickets will be e-mailed out next week & will be valid for as many views as tickets ordered!)

Archived