IPW: NO ESCAPE 2011, Sun 6th March, Sittingbourne

Andy

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats two great looking matches booked already and it looks a shoe in that we're getting Davey vs Sabre Jr. I was hoping Edwards would be back to team with Davey against Zack and Marty, but I'd never complain about a chance to see Generico back. And Marty has improved so much in recent months that this will be nothing short of a cracker.

As good as the Davey/Zebra Kid match was, I'd much rather have Zack, as Zebra Kid isn't an IPW regular and The Leaders mean a great deal to the Sittingbourne fans.

I'm not fussed on the Mastiff/Garnell match we are presumably getting, but Frazier/Samuels 3 (?) looks likely which should be great. I personally hope it isn't a cage match, purely for the time seting up a cage adds to a show, but it should be some sort of gimmick match after the way those two have been acting since the split.

As good as the Davey/Zebra Kid match was, I'd much rather have Zack, as Zebra Kid isn't an IPW regular and The Leaders mean a great deal to the Sittingbourne fans.

Granted he's not an IPW regular but he was on their show not too long ago. So it's not like his jumped out of no where as the sittingbourne fans will know, who he is & what he can do given he's hard hitting match against Terry.

Thats two great looking matches booked already and it looks a shoe in that we're getting Davey vs Sabre Jr. I was hoping Edwards would be back to team with Davey against Zack and Marty, but I'd never complain about a chance to see Generico back. And Marty has improved so much in recent months that this will be nothing short of a cracker.

I'm not fussed on the Mastiff/Garnell match we are presumably getting, but Frazier/Samuels 3 (?) looks likely which should be great. I personally hope it isn't a cage match, purely for the time seting up a cage adds to a show, but it should be some sort of gimmick match after the way those two have been acting since the split.

I have to agree with most of this. I've never been the biggest fan of Zebra, whilst his hard hitting style would no doubt produce a very stiff contest with Davey I think a Davey/Zack match just oozes technical goodness and it has to be one of my dream matches!

I'm also not too taken with Mastiff/Garnell but as IPW have proved to me time and again even the matches on their cards that I'm not too bothered about end up telling a good story, certainly have a place on the show and I always feel exceed my expectation level....that's a very good thing to do!

On the subject of the cage, whilst I can understand the logic in not wanting to break up the show with a large wait whilst the cage goes up would it not be quicker/easier to start the show with that concept match? I'm just assuming it's quicker to dismantle a cage than erect it but whatever stip is chosen for this match I'm sure it'll be a great climax to a gripping feud!

I have to agree with most of this. I've never been the biggest fan of Zebra, whilst his hard hitting style would no doubt produce a very stiff contest with Davey I think a Davey/Zack match just oozes technical goodness and it has to be one of my dream matches!

The real technical contest of the night will be the All Stars vs Redman & Haskins. So they need a stiff match on the card too, which is why a Davey vs Zebra Kid match would be ideal and it's also one of my dream rematches!

The real technical contest of the night will be the All Stars vs Redman & Haskins. So they need a stiff match on the card too, which is why a Davey vs Zebra Kid match would be ideal and it's also one of my dream rematches!

Zack is also very adept at wrestling stiff....in fact his kicks are some of the stiffest I've seen on these shores whilst he took an absolute pasting at the hands (quite literally!..those chops were insnae!) of El Generico at the last IPW show.

Zack is also very adept at wrestling stiff....in fact his kicks are some of the stiffest I've seen on these shores whilst he took an absolute pasting at the hands (quite literally!..those chops were insnae!) of El Generico at the last IPW show.

I know his got very stiff strikes but I would say that the Zebra Kid is the better stiff wrestler. After seeing both KOE & ID08 live I think Zebra Kid had the better chemistry with Davey. More experience & after all he is a pro footballer too :thumbsup:

Archived