Dexter Season 5 *SPOILERS*

JLM

not really a spoiler, but to do with the trailer, so being cautious! :)

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Nice trailer, looks like they're ready to play more with the idea of debs finding out. I liked the confrontation between deborah and the 2 'mystery killers' I really thought they were perhaps ready to go down the route of her finding out then and there, whilst i think that would have been quite good to see and quite a shock, a season of gearing up toward exactly that could be extremely rewarding. Still, think of the cliff hanger if it had happened right at the end of the s5 finale and the prospects for s6.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Not watching the trailer but looking forward to season 6 even though i was majorly disapointed in 5.

I actually re watched Season 5 recently and even though I was disappointed with the finale, I stand by that it's up there with Season 4 in greatness. I personally loved the Dex/Lumen relationship and Jonny Lee Miller was awesome. It took some time to get going, but once it did it was great.

Not watching the trailer but looking forward to season 6 even though i was majorly disapointed in 5.

I actually re watched Season 5 recently and even though I was disappointed with the finale, I stand by that it's up there with Season 4 in greatness. I personally loved the Dex/Lumen relationship and Jonny Lee Miller was awesome. It took some time to get going, but once it did it was great.

Agree 100%. I just think 5 rushed it's conclusion too much. It could have done with an extra episode I feel,

• Paid Members

Agree 100%. I just think 5 rushed it's conclusion too much. It could have done with an extra episode I feel,

Agree again. I never expected Season 5 to reach heights of The Trinity Killer story however it did a damn good job and got as close as it could have, only to just...well...end...

Regarding the trailer - I have so far watched it without sound and all I can say is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Not for anything inparticular other than the fact that I greatly heart Dexter.

Colin Hanks cast in season 6

he will play

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Travis, a highly intelligent young expert on ancient artifacts who gets linked to a series of grisly murders in Miami. no word on whether he will be dexters friend or foe

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

and will appear in all 12 episodes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not really interested in seeing him have a love interest. Rita was around for long enough, and Lumen was enough post-Rita female attention.

They should go for an incest storyline, have him fuck Deb and then she can find out about him.

Either that or he just needs to stay away from women.

• Awards Moderator
I have recently bought season one having heard good things about it and have seen the first two episodes, does the show get much better than them two or is it pretty similar?

No spoilers though!

It gets much, much better. I thought season 4 was the best of the lot, but that's not to say the rest of them aren't also great.

I have recently bought season one having heard good things about it and have seen the first two episodes, does the show get much better than them two or is it pretty similar?

No spoilers though!

It gets much, much better. I thought season 4 was the best of the lot, but that's not to say the rest of them aren't also great.

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure what direction the show would take, did enjoy the first two episodes and bought into the characters already but am still expecting something amazing to happen and for the show to take off. If its pretty much on the same level as the first two episodes then not sure I could sit through six seasons (eventually!).

Archived