Dexter Season 5 *SPOILERS*

JLM

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lithgow was definitely the highlight, and the main reason why I rate 4 over 5. That's not to say I didn't like Julia Stiles, or the storyline in 5, but Lithgow was just that good for me.

Looks like 5 is the first season to get a Blu-ray release in this country.

Lithgow was definitely the highlight, and the main reason why I rate 4 over 5. That's not to say I didn't like Julia Stiles, or the storyline in 5, but Lithgow was just that good for me.

Looks like 5 is the first season to get a Blu-ray release in this country.

4 got released on blu-ray as well

Play.com link

every time i hear season 3 mentioned its never on good terms

i really enjoyed it Jimmy smits was excellent in the role he played and the whole storyline was great to me

he and micheal c hall played well together

• Paid Members

Season 4, as already said by someone else, is my favourite Season of any TV show ever! Lithgow's performance and the interplay between him and Hall were sublime. I just didn't feel that 5 had the strength of characters, but still did great to be as good as it was.

Weather Season 3, it gets a little slow in the middle, but the rewards in the later seasons make it all worthwhile.

And it's a tie between Thanksgiving and the final scene of Season 4 for which is the greatest thing to ever happen on my TV...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Just stumbled across this online. Goosebumps. All over.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sweet jesus (fitting I guess...), just seen that myself and it really looks like the writers have just gone "fuck this, we are going bat-shit crazy with this!" I can't wait till October now. I actually wish I hadn't seen this as this wait is going to be painful.

• Paid Members
dexters6keyart_vertical_1313171308.jpg

Sweet jesus (fitting I guess...), just seen that myself and it really looks like the writers have just gone "fuck this, we are going bat-shit crazy with this!" I can't wait till October now. I actually wish I hadn't seen this as this wait is going to be painful.

Just....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And yes, a painful wait indeed is ahead...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Advert for Season 6

Going with the UK pace, I finished watching season 5 last night and fuck me, am I glad Julia Stiles is gone, I just hope she doesn't come back. I don't know what it is about her, and I'm sure she's probably wonderful in real life, but I simply can't stand her on film. Nevertheless, I'll happily overlook that when I buy the DVD (I already own one film with featuring her, but she's only tolerable because she snuffs it after five minutes).

Like others have said, I thought it was a decent enough season but the ending felt a bit hurried. That being said, I can't wait for the new season, and that 'D-Day' poster is fucking brilliant.

Archived