Dexter Season 5 *SPOILERS*

JLM

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they will continue the religious killings from season 5 and play up some of the elements from the third novel. Could be cool, sadly it didn't work in the book. However saying that, I have way more faith in the team behind the TV series.

Just finished season 5... good solid series overall.

• Paid Members
Looks like they will continue the religious killings from season 5 and play up some of the elements from the third novel. Could be cool, sadly it didn't work in the book. However saying that, I have way more faith in the team behind the TV series.

Just finished season 5... good solid series overall.

That's a shame. I'm just getting into book 3 now. I no await disappointment. Time to watch Season 6 trailer to forget about it...

Book 3 was awful. Like, really really awful. Don't waste your time and move onto book 4 now.

The first book was really good, and it was cool to see how the series changed the book.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Dexter lets his brother live and Laguerta dies!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

The second book was good and I liked what they did with Dr Danko and Doakes.

The third book........... Ugh. Completely against what I liked about Dexter in the first place and how they delved into his "dark passenger" was bullshit.

The fourth book was decent, but nothing you'd want to see them pay any attention to in the series.

Although limb-less tongue-less Doakes would be a lot better than dead Doakes!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Book 3 was awful. Like, really really awful. Don't waste your time and move onto book 4 now.

The first book was really good, and it was cool to see how the series changed the book.

Dexter lets his brother live and Laguerta dies!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

The second book was good and I liked what they did with Dr Danko and Doakes.

The third book........... Ugh. Completely against what I liked about Dexter in the first place and how they delved into his "dark passenger" was bullshit.

The fourth book was decent, but nothing you'd want to see them pay any attention to in the series.

Although limb-less tongue-less Doakes would be a lot better than dead Doakes!

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I have read the spoilers and thankfully nothing is spoiled for me. I agree with the last statement. I have books 4 and 5 to read as well and I'm nothing if I'm not obsessed with order. I have to read 3. It's like an illness...

• 3 weeks later...
SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Just shut up dexter

was it just me who thought SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

quinn or debs was going to be killed

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Yeah, I thought Quinn was gonna get gunned down by that guy in the restaurant when he came out of the toilets

Archived