Practical jokes

Barrington

• Paid Members

I still think my all time favorite was one of the most simple. It bascially involved rubbing a balloon on my jumper and using the static electricity to stick it to the ceiling.

My partner's brother came round, saw the balloon on the ceiling and so assumed it was full of helium. He gets two utensils from the kitchen so he can reach it, brings it down, holds it between his knees while he transfers it from the utensils to his hands, and then tries to tease my daughter with it (who would have been about 3 or 4 at the time).

As she goes to grab the balloon, he lets go, expecting it to float up to the ceiling again. Except it didn't, it just fell to the floor.

The expression on his face of utter bewilderment - bordering on panic - was tremendous. He actually picked it up again and then let go if it to see if it would float this time.

The only thing ive ever done was play "buckaroo" on some drunk people.

This one guy passed out, and there was all sorts on him, toys/cups/a chair etc etc. We ended up packing him into a corner and left him there to get a late lunch (our local subway use to be open til late back then).

We got back to find him passed out on the floor, with no pants on.....and a barbie doll stuck up his arse. It might not sounds very funny, but it was at about 1am. We took a picture and left him there.

Buckeroo = gold, man with barbie up his ass = gold at first, then not so funny.

• Paid Members
when me Tozzer an Cozzer were in gym class 1 day and we had actually glued our rival schools mascot (a staffordshire bull terrier) to the door of the headteachers office (a Nazi war... criminal wot never got dun) so wen he opened the door it didnt go all the way witch meant he tried to push it harder an all a cup of vinegar on the door ledge fell on him then mixed with the bicarbonate of soda jacket that we had mishcievously swapped with his normal coat and he actually was propelled thru the door of the teachers lounge where Wozzer was havin it off with a Miss. Smith!! and at that exact moment everythin just went completly still an production credits jus started rollin in front of every1.

Anybody remember who originally posted that? :)

• 5 months later...
  • Paid Members

How did this thread never go far I thought this place was full of people who would stitch other people up anyway.

I found a prank on youtube about 6 months ago and have used it on my wife, sister, mother in law and mum. My mum got rescued by my dad I still have the videos of two of them on my phone but I have no idea how to put them on youtube. This video here shows the prank though....

Anyone else do anything like this.

I put some prawns in my older brothers curtains in his room when I was about 11. He beat the fucking shit out of me when he found out.

That's similar to what my cousin did to his (now ex) wife.

The bitch had being shagging a bloke who he'd worked with for years, and he found out. He was very amicable about it in public - agreed to let he buy him out of the mortgage, divided all the assests in half and gave the impression that he'd leave quitely and not make a big fuss about it.

On the day he moved out, he unscrewed the ends of the curtain poles at the front of the house (his ex-wife and bloke were on holiday) - above the bay window in the lounge, and the bay window in the front bedroom, and stuffed Kippers right inside the shaft of the poles. It was nice and hollow, and the perfick size to stuff a shit load of the smelly little fuckers. Both upstairs and downstairs. Cousin reseals the poles, and leaves - never to return again.

He then listened to the guy he works with who's now shacked up with his ex-wife tell the rest of the office that the house has been having problems with drains, the sewers were horrible, that rentokil are shit and found nothing, that the builders they employed to look inside the cavity wall insulation are shit, that the loft insulation is rotting and that the house is horrible and smells like shit.

All the while safely satisfield that those kippers have now festered for about 9 months inside the curtain poles.

Classic.

A good one if you work in an office. Pass a message to someone asking them to ring Phil or Liz on 020 7766 7300.

Always a good one for new members of staff. I've been using it for about 10 years. I've had one person get shitty about it, the others see the funny side.

Archived