TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Woooo Tour Fan Interaction Tickets

dangerously420

On Impact this Saturday airing on Bravo TNA will have the details on how you can get the Fan Interaction tickets for the TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Wooooo Tour in the UK.

A press release will be on TNA's website on Monday August 23.

Brace yourselves as the ticket price is

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Dixie's Twitter:

UK Fan Interaction details will be announced on iMPACT! 8/21 & a press release distributed on 8/23. But I will get you the details first.

So best to keep an eye out.

Anyone been to one before? What can we expect?

• Paid Members

If its the meet and greet thing that they had in glasgow in Jan, it wasn't what i would call much of an interaction. They sat behind a table, you were marched in like sheep, were lucky to get a photo because they were running behind sched, and then were marched out again. One fella running the lines was doing his best at getting people to leave as soon as they got an autograph each in the tour program, took this piss a bit considering it cost money.

If its anything like that, its not worth

• Paid Members
From Dixie's Twitter:

UK Fan Interaction details will be announced on iMPACT! 8/21 & a press release distributed on 8/23. But I will get you the details first.

I was at the Glasgow one a couple of years ago, nothing special really, all the wrestlers are at a table and then you walk straight down the line as they rush through signing your shit and barely make eye contact. Mick Foley was a miserable cunt, and probably the only "name" that was actually involved in the signing. Taylor Wilde and ODB were nice though, and both clearly fancied me. It's not worth the extra money, although if they have all the big names doing it it may be better, but propably just as rushed.

The disappointment was short lived though, as when I went outside for a smoke i bumped into and then had had a 5 minute conversation with Scotty fuckin Steiner! who wasn't even advertised for the show.

Yeah I was at the first Fan Interaction in Braehead also as I posted on here a while back. Most people say Foley is such a nice guy but what put me off him was some guy leaned across the table for a pic with him and put his arm near Foley and Mick said "No contact" which I thought was a bit unfriendly. Taylor Wilde and ODB were the nicest TNA stars there at the Fan Interaction. Cleetus, you actually met Steiner, I had my Big Poppa Pump shirt on that day and had this old nWo Amercian football shirt with me that had S.Steiner on the back I wanted him to sign but he wasn't at the Fan Interaction.

The thing also I was bit disappointed about was a couple weeks later on Impact Scott Stiener was coming to the ring with the Main Event Mafia and spotted a guy with his Big Poppa Pump shirt on (The one I had on that day). He went across to him and pointed him out to the camera looking impressed. lol He must not of seen me in Braehead :p

The TNA staff did just rush you round, I don't know what last January's show was like?

*EDIT* Braehead should have a better line up for the next Fan Interaction as it's 1 of only 3 shows (as far as I know?). It's just a bit expensive all round for the WOOOO Tour.

• Paid Members
You absolute bastard. Is he a fuck-off cool as he comes across on tv?

Even cooler. I was just about to go back inside the Braehead and I just seen this unmistakable genetic freak in shades and a cool as fuck tracksuit walking through the door. I managed to muster up the strength to give a "alright Scott?" and he came over, I then went through all the expected lines "I'm a big fan, who are you wrestling tonight?, can i massage your chest? etc" and he was cool as fuck just smiling and talking away, then in probably the most random moment in my life he asked "I've bought a dvd over here, will it play ok in America?", so i spent a few minutes trying to explain about region codes and how he'd need a multiregion player for it to work, which was a hard task as after every sentence I'd be politely interrupted with a "pardon, or an excuse me?", it was fucking surreal. Before leaving he gave me a handshake and a pat on the shoulder, and told me to enjoy the show. He's a darling, I hope he got his dvd to play alright.

Even cooler. I was just about to go back inside the Braehead and I just seen this unmistakable genetic freak in shades and a cool as fuck tracksuit walking through the door. I managed to muster up the strength to give a "alright Scott?" and he came over, I then went through all the expected lines "I'm a big fan, who are you wrestling tonight?, can i massage your chest? etc" and he was cool as fuck just smiling and talking away, then in probably the most random moment in my life he asked "I've bought a dvd over here, will it play ok in America?", so i spent a few minutes trying to explain about region codes and how he'd need a multiregion player for it to work, which was a hard task as after every sentence I'd be politely interrupted with a "pardon, or an excuse me?", it was fucking surreal. Before leaving he gave me a handshake and a pat on the shoulder, and told me to enjoy the show. He's a darling, I hope he got his dvd to play alright.

That's a great tale, though it would be equally impressive if he said "I'll alright you boy" and battered you through Marks & Spencers, culminating in him leaving you lying at the escalator half way through the shopping centre :thumbsup:

That's brilliant. There was me chuffed when it appeared as though Mickie James pointed at me and smiled at Smackdown in April.

So do they not tell you who will be attending before hand? What if you find out nearer the time and you don't like it, can you get a refund? I was hoping Ric Flair might have made an appearance. In previous years how long was it before they told you who was attending?

From Dixie's Twitter:

I was at the Glasgow one a couple of years ago, nothing special really, all the wrestlers are at a table and then you walk straight down the line as they rush through signing your shit and barely make eye contact. Mick Foley was a miserable cunt, and probably the only "name" that was actually involved in the signing. Taylor Wilde and ODB were nice though, and both clearly fancied me. It's not worth the extra money, although if they have all the big names doing it it may be better, but propably just as rushed.

The disappointment was short lived though, as when I went outside for a smoke i bumped into and then had had a 5 minute conversation with Scotty fuckin Steiner! who wasn't even advertised for the show.

Yes when I met him he was far from the cuddly and personable guy you would think he would come across as, didnt even smile for the picture I got taken with him or my friends ones just stood there like a right goon, guess he wins and he got some money in his pocket probably of to spend it in Mcdonalds or a new rope to use as a belt

Just knowing you now makes me cooler. Cheers Cleetus. He's number 2 of the wrestlers I'd like to hang with, just below Nash of course.

Archived