TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Woooo Tour Fan Interaction Tickets

dangerously420

If i go for it they better not stick all the lower card wrestlers on it, then have Ric Flairs and RVDs autographs already written on it. They need to give us some big names to meet to make it worthwhile. It would be cool if the autograph book ONLY contained pages relating to those at the fan interaction rather than a full program and maybe only getting 8 signatures in it and having to flick through each page just to see them all.

I'll also be heading to my local BarrheadTravle since they do Ticketmaster tickets now. Hopefully the don't try and add any additional admin fees onto it.

Have you not seen TNA TV recently? The lower-card is probably most of who the fans want to see, including the Knockouts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

The crowds on TNA TV don't count. They gave us Hoytmania and The Bentley Bounce. The true litmus test of who people want to see is when TNA PPV's are out of the Impact Zone. Lockdown and Bound for Glory last year was the most interesting examples of that.

Imagine if AJ Styles signs for the WWE one day, becomes World Champ at WrestleMania and becomes one of the true greats. YOU have the opportunity to say 'yup. I met him when he was back in TNA. Shook his hand, wished him the best of luck and the rest is history.'

Nobody would care, especially if they found out you paid 25 quid for it.

Now, if you bumped into Scott Steiner outside while going for a fag and had a random conversation with him about DVDs, then, somebody might be impressed.

Just seems a bit pricey for me... I'm taking my son so 50 notes is WAY to much for an unknown :(

Christian did an indie show in Newcastle a few years back and his meet and greet was FREE, signed stuff and had his photo taken, I was happy to pay a tenner for a signed photo - a true gent, much taller in real life ;)

Just seems a bit pricey for me... I'm taking my son so 50 notes is WAY to much for an unknown :(

Do some research and find out what hotel they are staying at.

I took my younger cousin along to the Hilton in Glasgow when WWE were there and he got all the autographs and photos he could handle.

For free.

Do some research and find out what hotel they are staying at.

I took my younger cousin along to the Hilton in Glasgow when WWE were there and he got all the autographs and photos he could handle.

For free.

I saw videos on youtube and the hotel they were at in April wasn't the Hilton, it was the one just round off Argyle Street. It's too risky doing something like that. Knowing my luck i'd chance it and end up at the wrong hotel.

Archived