TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Woooo Tour Fan Interaction Tickets

dangerously420

Just seems a bit pricey for me... I'm taking my son so 50 notes is WAY to much for an unknown :(

Do some research and find out what hotel they are staying at.

I took my younger cousin along to the Hilton in Glasgow when WWE were there and he got all the autographs and photos he could handle.

For free.

I saw videos on youtube and the hotel they were at in April wasn't the Hilton, it was the one just round off Argyle Street. It's too risky doing something like that. Knowing my luck i'd chance it and end up at the wrong hotel.

For a good few years WWE did use the Hilton, but in recent times the Radisson SAS has obtained an upgraded class, so various entertainers such as WWE and TNA use it when in Glasgow.

That said, like you say it is risky as they may not stay at a hotel at all or opt for something different next time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw videos on youtube and the hotel they were at in April wasn't the Hilton, it was the one just round off Argyle Street. It's too risky doing something like that. Knowing my luck i'd chance it and end up at the wrong hotel.

I didn't actually rent a room, I just took him along.

They are usually milling around the lobby/bar area.

David your here on the ukff. You don't need to lie to us. If you wanted to let him have the day off school so that you could fulfill your dreams of meeting Matt Hardy then just say so. We don't judge here.

Oooooh so it is possible to get a refund on these tickets? And what would qualify as needing a refund?

I've been to a few of these 'TNA Fan Interaction' things but never again, not after last year at the MEN in Manchester.

It's a disgrace how you are treated; some security dude not allowing you to have more than 15 seconds per wrestler, you go down a line of about 12-14 of them and you're done in something like 3 or 4 minutes. It's barely enough time to get an autograph let alone a photo, and it would be nice to be able to say a couple of sentences to them.

Anyone on the fence - please don't waste your money. I can understand wanting to meet the 'stars' in person, but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and bad memories.

Years ago was great - I fondly remember the Liverpool Olympia show, where you could just walk up to people and have your photos taken - I've still got photos of Homicide and Hernandez putting me in a sleeperhold, and messing around in another with James Storm. But those days are long gone.

I've been to a few of these 'TNA Fan Interaction' things but never again, not after last year at the MEN in Manchester.

It's a disgrace how you are treated; some security dude not allowing you to have more than 15 seconds per wrestler, you go down a line of about 12-14 of them and you're done in something like 3 or 4 minutes. It's barely enough time to get an autograph let alone a photo, and it would be nice to be able to say a couple of sentences to them.

Anyone on the fence - please don't waste your money. I can understand wanting to meet the 'stars' in person, but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and bad memories.

Years ago was great - I fondly remember the Liverpool Olympia show, where you could just walk up to people and have your photos taken - I've still got photos of Homicide and Hernandez putting me in a sleeperhold, and messing around in another with James Storm. But those days are long gone.

I guess that's what selling out does.

You'd have to think that this time they have organised it a little better, because no doubt plenty of people complained about the way they were treat at the last one.

Smaller venue, free, brief meetings were better. Hectic, but better.

Wow, that was an epic fail.

I battered the pre-sale last night only for the website to tell me there were no tickets available, despite trying for the moment I knew they were available.

I tried again this morning BEFORE and then after 9am to be told "Sorry, call this number..." I called the number as seetickets instructed only to be made to wait in the queue for over half an hour, to obviously discover they'd been sold out.

Great stuff.

Archived