TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Woooo Tour Fan Interaction Tickets

dangerously420

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, man. That story is possibly the greatest story I've ever read. Unreal that a guy who comes across as a complete loon on TV can be so courteous and a true gent.

I'm hoping to get to a Fan Interaction event myself this time around. Not been to one yet. But I won't tolerate being pushed through, and if one of them turns around and says 'no contact,' I'll give them a right bollocking for taking my money and not having the decency to take a photo with me.

I'm thinkin' cheap seats and FA ticket. Gonna cost about

The tickets go on sale next Friday ahead of Mondays press release. :rolleyes:

So do they not tell you who will be attending before hand? What if you find out nearer the time and you don't like it, can you get a refund? I was hoping Ric Flair might have made an appearance. In previous years how long was it before they told you who was attending?

I've been to all 3 tours and they dont announce whos going to be there at any of them, as someone else already mentioned, the fact that they are making such a big deal out f it may suggest that bigger names will be guranteed, or they may say either rvd, hardy or flair will be at each show. 3 main uk shows, 1 night for each, forces die hards to travel to an extra show if they dont get to see the guy they want to meet

There were just simply two graphics along the bottom of the screen on Impact last night saying that the fan interaction tickets go on sale Friday.

There is however a secret presale on Thursday but the details are very hush in regards to presale.

http://www.tnawrestling.com will have a press release on the website tomorrow.

Well if you were a real TNA fan and watched it on Saturday you will have heard Ric Flair talking about how it is the Wooo Tour and he is looking forward to wrestling at all 4 dates. He has confirmed he will be wrestling. What i don't like however is their refusal to tell us what is so special about this fan interaction. If we get to meet Ric Flair then it will be worth it but other than that i can't risk spending

The three British shows will have an all-new Fan Interaction element. With only a limited number of places available, these exclusive packages sold out within days during previous tours and are set to do the same for 2011.

It's all new but it sold out last time? That makes a lot of sense. So I'm guessing it's just the same old meet and greet as previous years?

Costing

Archived