TNA Maximum Impact 2011 Woooo Tour Fan Interaction Tickets

dangerously420

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 quid?! Last time I took my kid to stand in a line to see wrestlers and get whisked off you didn't have to spend anything extra to do it. It did end with us both shaking hands with a murderer though. I'd say a chance meeting and conversation with one of them outside the arena, hotel or in a club is a much better thing to have than their name robotically rushed onto a programme or DVD cover. If you spend anything to get three and a half seconds infront of a fat Jeff Hardy then you're a fool.

I received an email about various events that are going on sale - it included the TNA interactive tickets, and advised purchasers would receive a "strictly limited-edition official autograph book"

It's a smart idea from the company to charge for this sort of thing, as well as making their company look very family-friendly and welcoming.

At the end of the day, you have no idea what some of these guys could go on to, and whether you'd ever get to meet them again. It truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Imagine if AJ Styles signs for the WWE one day, becomes World Champ at WrestleMania and becomes one of the true greats. YOU have the opportunity to say 'yup. I met him when he was back in TNA. Shook his hand, wished him the best of luck and the rest is history.' I feel like that now when I see Gail Kim and Jay Lethal. Knowing she's one of the best female wrestlers in the world. Granted, she's getting killed in the WWE, but true fans know that she's the Kurt Angle of the women's wrestling world. And knowing how much of a talented guy Lethal is, as well as his Flair impressions.

The other option was to meet MotorCity Machine Guns. But at that time, Gail Kim was getting such a massive push, whereas MMG were just putting on excellent matches and getting nothing in return for it. (Plus, I'd heard horror stories of MMG being a little bit dickish.)

If i go for it they better not stick all the lower card wrestlers on it, then have Ric Flairs and RVDs autographs already written on it. They need to give us some big names to meet to make it worthwhile. It would be cool if the autograph book ONLY contained pages relating to those at the fan interaction rather than a full program and maybe only getting 8 signatures in it and having to flick through each page just to see them all.

I'll also be heading to my local BarrheadTravle since they do Ticketmaster tickets now. Hopefully the don't try and add any additional admin fees onto it.

Archived